Number of Cabins
8 + 1
Max. number of guests
16 + 2 (On request)
Water Tank17000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Sailor, Engineer, Hostess
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Motor Sailor Tajna Mora is perfect for large groups of up to 18 people
- Beautifully maintained by excellent crew service
- Wi-Fi and Air condition is running 24/7 included in price
|Season A||From 28 April 2019 till 26 May 2019||17.500 €|
|Season B||From 26 May 2019 till 23 June 2019||19.500 €|
|Season C||From 23 June 2019 till 01 September 2019||23.000 €|
|Season D||From 01 September 2019 till 29 September 2019||19.500 €|
|Season E||From 29 September 2019 till 27 October 2019||17.500 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Sunday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 350 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 – 1.500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 18 in 9 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Sailor, Engineer, Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours per day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 525 €/person/week
- BEVERAGES ON YACHT BAR ONLY – by bar price list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
- ALL INCLUSIVE DOMESTIC PACKAGE – includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices – 210 €/person/week
- ALL INCLUSIVE DOMESTIC NON ALCOHOLIC PACKAGE – 105 €/person/week
- BEVERAGES COMPLETELY SUPPLIED BY CLIENTS – cost service of beverages – 1200 €/week
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euros). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route: 1.000 €
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Tajna Mora can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. When A/C is run on generator during the night it may be disturbing due to noise. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 Electricity,
- Bedding changes: bedding sheets are included in price and can be changed 1 per week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: free of charge
- Cleaning of cabins: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilet: home type toilet in all cabins
- Shower: Shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: Consumerate
- Bathroom towels: Consumerate
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
4 Double cabin
Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower and home toilet.
5 Twin cabin
Cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom with shower and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.5 meters, 50 HP
- Jet ski: 100 €/h
- Water skiing: included in price
- Donut ride/ringo ride: included in price
- 2 kayaks
- 8 sun loungers
- Leisure area on the back side of the deck
- Fishing equipment
- Sets of masks, snorkels, and flippers
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- CD player
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Ice maker
- Deck shower
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.