The crew; the family
Members of the Ohana crew will create memorable experiences for every group. Captain Josip is a member of the Šerka family, who have enjoyed a long tradition in the yachting industry. He has great attention to detail to make sure your wishes are met.
Exciting and inviting water sports equipment
Ohana offers numerous water sports activities for guests. Jet skiing, water skiing, paddleboarding, kayaking, tube riding, et al. The yacht is fully equipped with the latest toys.
She can comfortably accommodate up to 30 guests. The sun deck offers 160 m2 of space and is equipped with sun-loungers and a jacuzzi. She offers cozy indoor and outdoor areas, with a bright, spacious salon that seats 30 people on 4 separate dining tables.
Combining the two terms “local” and “luxury” is the best way to describe the cuisine aboard Ohana. Expect no compromises from her two experienced master chefs. A few specialties from the gourmet menu include scampi, risotto, truffles, grilled fish, and traditional meat plates.
Cabins for guests
Jet ski, SeaBob, Water skiing, Tube ride, 2 Paddleboards, 2 Kayaks, Waterslide
- 2 Triple cabins with single and double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 2 Twin cabins with 2 single beds. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 2 Double cabins with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- Twin cabin with 2 single beds. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 4 Double cabins with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 2 Convertible VIP cabins (twin or double). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- Master cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
Prices for Ohana 2023Send Inquiry
From 22 April 2023
till 20 May 202380.000 €
From 20 May 2023
till 17 June 202390.000 €
From 17 June 2023
till 26 August 2023100.000 €
From 26 August 2023
till 23 September 202390.000 €
From 23 September 2023
till 28 October 202380.000 €
Prices for Ohana 2024Send Inquiry
From 20 April 2024
till 18 May 202490.000 €
From 18 May 2024
till 15 June 2024105.000 €
From 15 June 2024
till 31 August 2024120.000 €
From 31 August 2024
till 21 September 2024105.000 €
From 21 September 2024
till 26 October 202490.000 €
- GOOLETS SUPPORT: guidance through the booking procedure, paperwork, preparation for the cruise, food, drinks, and route organization, during the cruise support, assistance in case of emergency. Entire support before and during the cruise.
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 30 guests sleeping in 14 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: 11 crew members
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
- 30% of the charter price: To cover the following costs, but not limited to: fuel for tender and water sports equipment; food and beverages for the Charter Party; berthing dues and other harbor charges including pilots ’fees, local taxes, divers’ fees, customs formalities, charges for waste disposal, charges for water and electricity taken from shore; shipping agents’ fees where applicable; Charter Party personal laundry; hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shoreside transport and excursions, national park entrances and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter and all other costs not specified as included. A.P.A is paid by the Client in addition to the charter fee for all relevant costs for the vessel that are not included in the charter fee. If A.P.A does not cover complete costs, the Client will pay exceeding the amount on board in cash. If costs made on charter are less than the amount is given as A.P.A, the amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the voyage. A.P.A does not include a tip for the crew.
- From A.P.A.
- From A.P.A.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- From A.P.A.
- From A.P.A.
- Tips are not included in the price of the charter and are a voluntary way of showing appreciation for a good service. Usually, it is 7% to 15% of the charter price, according to your satisfaction, paid to the captain at the end of the charter and distributed equally by the captain to the rest of the crew.
Additional Motorized Water Sports:
- From A.P.A.
Other Options on request:
- Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
Once your chosen yacht has been confirmed, we will send you a standard MYBA or Goolets charter agreement that needs to be signed. If your chosen cruise route requires a different embarking or disembarking place other than the yacht's central harbor, delivery/redelivery fees may apply.
After signing the MYBA or Goolets charter agreement, a deposit of 50% of the total charter cost is required. You can pay the fee via bank transfer or credit card (only Visa or MasterCard). The other 50%, an Advance Provisioning Allowance (if applicable), taxes, positioning fees, and any previously agreed charges are payable via bank transfer eight weeks before departure.
and any previously agreed charges needs to be settled via bank transfer six weeks before departure.
Once you made the final payment of the charter, you pay the Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA). Under MYBA terms, this fee is usually between 30% - 40% of the total charter cost.
This covers the operating expenses of a charter (explained under Charter Terms), such as fuel, food, drinks, port fees, and ad hoc incidentals. The APA is given to the captain before the start of your charter. Some yachts and gulets also offer food/drinks packages which are normally paid in cash during embarkation, while the port taxes are paid during embarkation according to the costs presented by the captain. The Captain ensures that the yacht is fully fuelled and stocked when you step on board.
While an up-to-date summary of accounts can be requested at any time during your charter, a full set of accounts will normally be submitted by your captain at the end of the cruise.
In case of surpassing the amount of money already paid during your yacht charter (with the APA), additional funds (in cash) will be required at once. If there is an outstanding balance from the yacht charter, it should be settled in cash or by bank transfer before you disembark. In case of a remaining credit at the end of your charter, you will be fully reimbursed.
If a transfer by car to and from the yacht is required, it can be arranged either by the charter company or by the yacht’s captain, payment for which will be deducted from your APA.
To ensure a unique and tailor-made charter experience, we will send you a detailed questionnaire a eight weeks before you embark on your yacht. You can tell us your group's preferences and special requirements, such as dietary or medical needs, any particular wishes regarding exercise, entertainment, or if you are celebrating a special occasion.
In case you really need to get some work done during your vacation, no worries. On most yachts, there is mobile broadband internet and satellite TV, so you will stay connected to the rest of the world. Just keep in mind that the service can be limited in some areas (you are in the middle of the sea after all). If you anticipate regular usage of the internet, let us know prior to embarking, as upgrades might be subject to availability and additional fees may apply.
Smoking is permitted only on the outside decks, and on some yachts, only in dedicated outdoor areas. Please consult our charter brokers for more information. For safety reasons, smoking indoors is strictly prohibited on all yachts.
Even though tips are not mandatory, the guests normally extend a gratuity to the devoted crew. The amount depends on the guest's satisfaction, but it is approximately 10% of the charter fee. The tips are equally distributed among all crew members by the captain.
In case of unforeseen circumstances that might prevent the charter, we highly recommend taking out the Cancellation and Curtailment Insurance to protect the investment. Besides that, the guests should be covered by Personal Accident and Medical Insurance, and their belongings are insured against theft, loss, or damage. Charterers’ Liability insurance is also highly recommended. Contact your broker for further assistance and additional advice regarding the insurance.
Charter rates are estimated weekly. If a charter exceeds seven days, they are calculated pro-rata against the weekly rate divided by seven and multiplied by the number of charter days. Have in mind that some yachts are only chartered on a weekly (Saturday-Saturday or Sunday-Sunday) basis, especially during the high season.
High and low season rates vary depending on charter locations and types of yachts. The high rates apply to the most popular charter periods (July/August and Christmas/New Year), and to all major events. Low season rates apply to all other periods.
The charter rates on our website are up to date but may be subject to change.
Most charter rates are based on MYBA Terms, which entail that the yacht is in full commission, with all necessary equipment, properly insured for marine risks, and managed by a crew, whose wages, food, and clothing are the owner’s expense.
All other operating expenses are charged to the charterer and include (but are not limited to): fuel and lubricating oils for the yacht and her tenders; local taxes; pilotage; port, harbor, and marina dues; customs clearance; water and power; personal laundry; all provisions, wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks and consumables for the charterer’s group; shoreside excursions, telecommunication, and internet costs.
Please note that, occasionally, a yacht may offer an alteration on the terms described above. For further information about specific yachts, consult your broker.
For charters in European waters, Value Added Tax and delivery costs may be charged on the gross Charter Fee, due to the European Union tax legislation. In other countries, local taxes may also apply. Depending on your chosen charter destination, our brokers will provide any prevalent rates.
Luxury boat charter in
Croatia has more than 4,800 yachts available for charter. We compiled a list of “award-winning” yachts, recommended by industry experts. This list provides an overview of Croatia’s top charter yachts in terms of quality, value, and performance.
Popular boats in Croatia
Understanding your wishes
We continuously monitor availability, quality, and accuracy of pricing, of well over 500 gulets and yachts in eleven different charter destinations.Start planning now
What kind of boats are for you?
Find out which boat will suit you best in this short and fun quiz.