Cataleya is one of the best value yachts in Croatia and with 9 cabins for 21 people, every bit as rare
Space, and lots of it
This newly refitted, traditional 34 meters/ 95ft wooden gulet feels more like a mini cruise ship, ideal for a two-or-three-family gathering in beautiful surroundings.
Happily, all Cataleya’s air-conditioned cabins are generously proportioned, so in fact, she has many possibilities, from company incentive meetings to club outings - there’s almost room for two football teams!
Equally divided for sun and shade
Whether inside or out your surroundings are bright, with huge windows in the polished wood saloon, or atop the terrace-sized sun deck with wide vistas of the Croatian coastlines.
In either situation, you will find ample room to stretch out and relax with ample sunbeds, shaded dining plus inside seating in cozy niches in close proximity to the bar.
Water sports aboard Cataleya include Water skiing, Wakeboard, Ringo ride, Paddleboard, and Canoe, so when you’re tired of swimming or lazing on the beach in some quiet little cove, there should be plenty to keep you amused.
The crew’s personal touch
This enchanting motor sailer is privately owned by a family with a long-standing tradition in yacht charter and the highest level of service during the course of your cruise.
The carefully selected crew of five includes the captain, two deckhands, a chef, and a hostess, each of whom will attend to every detail of your holiday with the utmost attention and care.
You will love captain Marin from the moment you meet him, a very outgoing and cheerful person who is always there for you, speaks English, German and Italian so you should have no communication problems.
Chef Mladen stands out for his true passion and experience of varied cuisines. As a gourmet himself he never stops exploring and will be delighted to take you with him.
Build / Renovated
2009 / 2019
Cabins for guests
Water skiing, Wakeboard, Ringo ride, Paddleboard, Canoe
Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Stewardess, Barman
- 2 Twin cabins with 2 single beds (100*190 cm and 100*190 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet. Can not be converted to double beds.
- 2 Double cabins with double bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 2 Triple cabins with double (160*200 cm) and single bed (100*190 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 2 Double cabins with double bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- Triple cabin with a double (160*200 cm) and single bed (100*190 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
Prices for CataleyaSend Inquiry
From 20 April 2024
till 25 May 202422.000 €
From 25 May 2024
till 22 June 202425.000 €
From 22 June 2024
till 31 August 202428.000 €
From 31 August 2024
till 05 October 202425.000 €
From 05 October 2024
till 12 October 202422.000 €
- GOOLETS SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 18 + 3 guests sleeping in 9 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Stewardess, 2 Deckhands, Barman
- AIR CONDITIONING: 12 hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- PORT TAXES
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 497,20 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 711,90 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 56,50 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to the bar price list
- ALL-INCLUSIVE PREMIUM DRINKS PACKAGE: 565 €/person/week (Cabernet Karizma, Cataleya Special Edition (red), Dingac Skaramuca Reserve, Posip Intrade, Malvazija Kozlovic, Grasevina Karizma, Tomac Rose, Krauthavker, Tomac Barun, TomacAmfora Bruto Nature, Johnnie Walker Black Label, Chivas Regal, Jack Daniels, Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Grey Goose vodka, Martell Brandy, Hendricks Gin, Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila, Korlat Exclusive domestic liqueurs and cocktails
- ALL-INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 248,60 €/person/week (Croatian quality wine, domestic beer, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea, and coffee. Foreign liquors and wines are not included in this package.)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 113 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 800 €/group/week (if you wish to bring own drinks onboard)
- Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1.000-1.500 €).
- If a client wishes to use private marinas the costs can vary from 300 and up to 900 €/night.
- Tips are not included in the price of the charter and are a voluntary way of showing appreciation for a good service. Usually, it is 7% to 15% of the charter price, according to your satisfaction, paid to the captain at the end of the charter and distributed equally by the captain to the rest of the crew.
Additional Motorized Water Sports:
- Cataleya has water skiing and wakeboard which is charged 80 €/hour according to clients usage.
Other Options on request:
- Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
Once your chosen yacht has been confirmed, we will send you a standard MYBA or Goolets charter agreement that needs to be signed. If your chosen cruise route requires a different embarking or disembarking place other than the yacht's central harbor, delivery/redelivery fees may apply.
After signing the MYBA or Goolets charter agreement, a deposit of 50% of the total charter cost is required. You can pay the fee via bank transfer or credit card (only Visa or MasterCard). The other 50%, an Advance Provisioning Allowance (if applicable), taxes, positioning fees, and any previously agreed charges are payable via bank transfer eight weeks before departure.
and any previously agreed charges needs to be settled via bank transfer six weeks before departure.
Once you made the final payment of the charter, you pay the Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA). Under MYBA terms, this fee is usually between 30% - 40% of the total charter cost.
This covers the operating expenses of a charter (explained under Charter Terms), such as fuel, food, drinks, port fees, and ad hoc incidentals. The APA is given to the captain before the start of your charter. Some yachts and gulets also offer food/drinks packages which are normally paid in cash during embarkation, while the port taxes are paid during embarkation according to the costs presented by the captain. The Captain ensures that the yacht is fully fuelled and stocked when you step on board.
While an up-to-date summary of accounts can be requested at any time during your charter, a full set of accounts will normally be submitted by your captain at the end of the cruise.
In case of surpassing the amount of money already paid during your yacht charter (with the APA), additional funds (in cash) will be required at once. If there is an outstanding balance from the yacht charter, it should be settled in cash or by bank transfer before you disembark. In case of a remaining credit at the end of your charter, you will be fully reimbursed.
If a transfer by car to and from the yacht is required, it can be arranged either by the charter company or by the yacht’s captain, payment for which will be deducted from your APA.
To ensure a unique and tailor-made charter experience, we will send you a detailed questionnaire a eight weeks before you embark on your yacht. You can tell us your group's preferences and special requirements, such as dietary or medical needs, any particular wishes regarding exercise, entertainment, or if you are celebrating a special occasion.
In case you really need to get some work done during your vacation, no worries. On most yachts, there is mobile broadband internet and satellite TV, so you will stay connected to the rest of the world. Just keep in mind that the service can be limited in some areas (you are in the middle of the sea after all). If you anticipate regular usage of the internet, let us know prior to embarking, as upgrades might be subject to availability and additional fees may apply.
Smoking is permitted only on the outside decks, and on some yachts, only in dedicated outdoor areas. Please consult our charter brokers for more information. For safety reasons, smoking indoors is strictly prohibited on all yachts.
Even though tips are not mandatory, the guests normally extend a gratuity to the devoted crew. The amount depends on the guest's satisfaction, but it is approximately 10% of the charter fee. The tips are equally distributed among all crew members by the captain.
In case of unforeseen circumstances that might prevent the charter, we highly recommend taking out the Cancellation and Curtailment Insurance to protect the investment. Besides that, the guests should be covered by Personal Accident and Medical Insurance, and their belongings are insured against theft, loss, or damage. Charterers’ Liability insurance is also highly recommended. Contact your broker for further assistance and additional advice regarding the insurance.
Charter rates are estimated weekly. If a charter exceeds seven days, they are calculated pro-rata against the weekly rate divided by seven and multiplied by the number of charter days. Have in mind that some yachts are only chartered on a weekly (Saturday-Saturday or Sunday-Sunday) basis, especially during the high season.
High and low season rates vary depending on charter locations and types of yachts. The high rates apply to the most popular charter periods (July/August and Christmas/New Year), and to all major events. Low season rates apply to all other periods.
The charter rates on our website are up to date but may be subject to change.
Most charter rates are based on MYBA Terms, which entail that the yacht is in full commission, with all necessary equipment, properly insured for marine risks, and managed by a crew, whose wages, food, and clothing are the owner’s expense.
All other operating expenses are charged to the charterer and include (but are not limited to): fuel and lubricating oils for the yacht and her tenders; local taxes; pilotage; port, harbor, and marina dues; customs clearance; water and power; personal laundry; all provisions, wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks and consumables for the charterer’s group; shoreside excursions, telecommunication, and internet costs.
Please note that, occasionally, a yacht may offer an alteration on the terms described above. For further information about specific yachts, consult your broker.
For charters in European waters, Value Added Tax and delivery costs may be charged on the gross Charter Fee, due to the European Union tax legislation. In other countries, local taxes may also apply. Depending on your chosen charter destination, our brokers will provide any prevalent rates.
Luxury yacht charter in
Croatia has more than 4,800 yachts available for charter. We compiled a list of “award-winning” yachts, recommended by industry experts. This list provides an overview of Croatia’s top charter yachts in terms of quality, value, and performance.