Gulet with tradition and lots of experience – Nostra Vita is in Croatia for almost 10 years.
Quality and space
Nostra Vita’s deep blue hull radiates quality and her cushioned sun decks ensure ample space for socializing or private contemplation, as you prefer.
Value for money
For a 5 cabin, 32.5m/106ft traditional gulet in Croatia, her size and high-quality interior make her an absolute bargain.
With two master cabins of similar size, two more doubles cabins, and a twin for kids, she is perfect for two families to enjoy in comfort.
We have a personal relationship with Nostra Vita’s crew. The captain, Vinko, and chef, Jacky are not only working partners but close friends too. We know and trust each other to work in the best interest of our clients to ensure a fun, trouble-free voyage for everyone on board, so Nostra Vita is a personal recommendation.
Build / Renovated
2005 / 2020
Cabins for guests
Water skiing, Ringo ride, 2 Paddleboards
Captain, Chef, Hostess, Deckhand
Prices for Nostra VitaSend Inquiry
From 23 April 2022
till 21 May 202218.000 €
From 21 May 2022
till 04 June 202219.500 €
From 04 June 2022
till 09 July 202221.000 €
From 09 July 2022
till 20 August 202222.500 €
From 20 August 2022
till 03 September 202221.000 €
From 03 September 2022
till 17 September 202219.500 €
From 17 September 2022
till 22 October 202218.000 €
Prices for Nostra Vita 2023Send Inquiry
From 14 May 2023
till 21 May 202320.000 €
From 21 May 2023
till 04 June 202321.500 €
From 04 June 2023
till 09 July 202323.000 €
From 09 July 2023
till 20 August 202324.500 €
From 20 August 2023
till 03 September 202323.000 €
From 03 September 2023
till 17 September 202321.500 €
From 17 September 2023
till 15 October 202320.000 €
- GOOLETS SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 10 guests sleeping in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Hostess, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast and lunch or dinner): 440 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, and dinner): 650 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-10 years 50% discount
- ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC PACKAGE: 120 €/person/week (water, mineral water, soft drinks, juices, tea, and coffee
- ALL-INCLUSIVE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES (BASIC): 200 €/person/week (Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, juices, water, mineral water, tea, and coffee)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES (MEDIUM): 280 €/person/week (Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, Johnnie Walker Red Label, Smirnoff Vodka, Gordon's Gin, Jagermeister, soft drinks, juices, water, mineral water, tea, and coffee)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES (WIDE SELECTION): 380 €/person/week ( Croatian quality wines, beers, Somersby cider, Johnnie Walker Red Label, Jack Daniel's, Absolut Vodka, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Tanqueray Gin, Tequila J. Cuervo, Martini Bianco/Rosso, Jagermeister, Campari, Aperol, Baileys, Freixenet Ice, soft drinks, juices, water, mineral water, tea, and coffee)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES (PREMIUM): 500 €/person/week (Croatian high-quality wines, beers, Chivas Regal, Martell Cognac, Grey Goose Vodka, Hendrick's Gin, soft drinks, juices, water, mineral water, tea, and coffee)
Port and Tourist Taxes
PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages, and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1.000 – 1.500 Euro/week). In the case of the large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to the port to refill.
ONE WAY ROUTE (Split - Dubrovnik or Dubrovnik - Split): 600€/week
- If a client wishes to use private marinas the costs can vary from 300 and up to 800 €/night.
- It is customary to tip from 5% to 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction.
Additional Motorized Water Sports:
- Nostra Vita has water skiing and Ringo ride which is charged 100 €/hour according to clients usage.
Other Options on request:
- Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
Finding the right yacht is important. But finding the perfect combination of the yacht, the crew (including the chef), itinerary, and activities that are all tailor-made to align with your group's structure, requires significant effort and forward planning.
This is what we pride ourselves on doing best.
A: Understanding your group structure, wishes, philosophy, and priorities.
B: Making sure your entire holiday is organised in a way that accommodates your whole group.
We are a customer-service company first, and a yacht broker second. We look forward to being of assistance to you.
The entire yacht search process at Goolets is organised in a way that we always find the best ''value for money'', most suitable yacht available for your group.
- First, we review as many vessels as possible to ensure all bases are covered.
- Then, we refine the selection to 2 or 3 options, any of which would be a good choice.
We always ensure you receive the best possible deal and the best possible service on these suggestions.
We concentrate on a yacht's overall value based on your search criteria first, then we look for discounts.
The amount of any discount will vary depending on the yacht's availability at the time of booking.
If according to your search criteria, there are dozens of yachts available at the destination you want, on the dates you request, there will be more room for negotiation on price.
If what you are looking for is a yacht in high demand, there is little or no flexibility on pricing.
Each yacht's charter rate varies, depending on destination, type of yacht, and various additional expenses.
To arrive at an estimate of how much the entire charter will cost (including the charter of the yacht itself, food, drinks, fuel, VAT, port taxes, crew tips, national park entry fees, and so on), the rule of thumb is to take the base charter price and add 30%.
Sometimes the cost will be lower, sometimes higher; but for the best guesstimate, this formula will give you a good idea of the overall expenses.
For example, if the base charter price of a yacht is quoted at 30,000 €/week, with all the additional costs the total payment due (not including flights or transfers) would be around 39,000 €/week.
When you inform us about your preferences, our charter experts will always break down the expenses in detail, so there are no hidden costs when you arrive on your yacht or during your trip.
Most yacht charter destinations have a handful of the most popular itineraries that are being used 90% of the time. Our yacht experts will be happy to advise which one would be the most suitable for you.
The most important part of route planning is not so much which route you take, but what you will do at each port of call, and how you wish to personalise each day to suit your preferences.
The same itinerary will be structured in an entirely different way if, for example, you are a group with small children; or if you have teenagers; or if you like to party; or you are a group of active seniors interested in sightseeing.
We are experts in tailoring your route in a bespoke way that optimizes every moment of your holiday.
We monitor the live availability of all yachts via various systems - either directly through Goolets' online booking lists, or via yachting portals such as Yachtfolio, Charter Index, CYA, Nausys, or Booking Manager.
Bookings are changing on an almost hourly basis, so each date needs to be frequently monitored.
You can check the real-time availability of the vessel either by submitting the inquiry form, sending an email to email@example.com, calling us on the phone, or contacting us via the ''live chat'' function (if you reach us inside our working hours).
We pride ourselves on replying promptly and will do everything we can to respond quickly.
Luxury boat charter in
Croatia has more than 4,800 yachts available for charter. We compiled a list of “award-winning” yachts, recommended by industry experts. This list provides an overview of Croatia’s top charter yachts in terms of quality, value, and performance.