One of only three such superyachts in the world, Freedom can accommodate more than 12 passengers (up to 22+2), with a cinema, gym, onboard pool, jacuzzi, sauna, beauty spa / massage room, and a full menu of water toys.
Freedom’s subtle design comprises 11 regally appointed staterooms (2 huge master cabins) which are fully fitted with ensuite bathrooms. The vessel is fully air-conditioned and has WiFi throughout.
Zen Deck or Party Place?
With an overall length of almost 50 meters and a beam of 9 meters, this extra-spacious yacht is spread over four decks – lower, main, upper, and sun deck.
The sundeck on Freedom has a pool, a large jacuzzi, private bar, fitness studio, and lounge area with a huge TV. The space can either be used as a health and wellbeing area for yoga and fitness (and smoothies!), or alternatively a lively venue for entertainment (and cocktails!).
Luxury Yacht Amenities
If you love water sports, there is a jet ski, sea bob, water skis, a wakeboard, rube ride, ringo ride, 5 paddleboards, a canoe, and a waterslide. Freedom has a cinema and video gaming room, a sauna with a large shower, two open bars, and a restaurant.
Freedom has an unparalleled reputation for the quality of food onboard, suitable for the most discerning epicurean. Emphasis is placed on serving the freshest locally grown organic produce.
Goolets' Super Host
Goolets offers guests a private "concierge assistant" during each trip onboard Freedom who prepares daily suggestions on how to maximize the charter experience, tailored to the structure of each group (families with young children, teenagers, active seniors, couples only, or mixed groups of all ages).
Check out the video of Freedom
This is a review of our guest's experience on superyacht Freedom.
Build / Renovated
2019 / 2022
Cabins for guests
2 Jet ski, 2 SeaBob, Water skiing, Wakeboard, Tube ride, Ringo ride, 5 Paddleboards, 2 Electric Paddleboards, Kayak, Waterslide
Captain, Chef, Assistant Chef, Hostess, Chief Steward, Masseuse, 2 Waiters, 3 Deckhands
- Master cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- Master cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- VIP cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 4 Double cabins with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet. Convertible into Twin cabins with 2 single beds.
- Double cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- Twin cabin with 2 single beds. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 2 Triple cabins with double bed and single bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
Prices for Freedom 2022Send Inquiry
From 23 April 2022
till 21 May 202280.000 €
From 21 May 2022
till 18 June 202290.000 €
From 18 June 2022
till 27 August 2022100.000 €
From 27 August 2022
till 24 September 202290.000 €
From 24 September 2022
till 22 October 202280.000 €
Prices for Freedom 2023Send Inquiry
From 22 April 2023
till 20 May 2023100.000 €
From 20 May 2023
till 17 June 2023115.000 €
From 17 June 2023
till 02 September 2023130.000 €
From 02 September 2023
till 23 September 2023115.000 €
From 23 September 2023
till 28 October 2023100.000 €
- GOOLETS SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 22+2 guests sleeping in 11 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Assistant Chef, Hostess, Chief Steward, Masseuse, 2 Waiters, 3 Deckhands
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
ADVANCED HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch, 3x dinner): 400 €/person/week
FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, and dinner): 500 €/person/week
DELUXE GOURMET PACKAGE: 1.200 €/person/week (on request)
ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK PACKAGE: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks - water, carbonated drinks, juices)
ALL-INCLUSIVE DOMESTIC DRINK PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks - water, carbonated drinks, juices, bottled wine, beer, local spirits, coffee, tea)
ALL-INCLUSIVE ALCOHOLIC PACKAGE: 500 €/person/week ( Croatia quality wines Rose, Red, White, Croatian Lager beer, Croatian Pale Ale beer, water, carbonated drinks, juices. Gin Sapphire Bombay or Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker Red Label or Jameson, Absolut Vodka or Finlandia, Tequila J. Cuervo Silver, Amaretto, Aperol, Malibu, Prosecco)
Port and Tourist Taxes - A.P.A.
- Is an estimate of 10.000 € paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: ports and marina fees (the check-in and check-out ports are also considered here), motorized water sports, national park entrances, custom fees, and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, drinks which are not included in beverage packages, and anything else that guests might need while on charter during the week. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full. If A.P.A does not cover complete costs, the customer will pay the exceeding amount on board in cash.
- If a client wishes to use private marinas the costs can vary from 500 and up to 2.000 €/night.
- 1.500 € fixed cost
Additional cruise manager on board:
- To help coordinate your trip during the cruise (150 €/person/day)
- 100 €/30 minutes (from A.P.A.)
- It is customary to tip from 5% to 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction.
Additional Motorized Water Sports:
- From A.P.A.
Other Options on request:
- Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
Finding the right yacht is important. But finding the perfect combination of the yacht, the crew (including the chef), itinerary, and activities that are all tailor-made to align with your group's structure, requires significant effort and forward planning.
This is what we pride ourselves on doing best.
A: Understanding your group structure, wishes, philosophy, and priorities.
B: Making sure your entire holiday is organised in a way that accommodates your whole group.
We are a customer-service company first, and a yacht broker second. We look forward to being of assistance to you.
The entire yacht search process at Goolets is organised in a way that we always find the best ''value for money'', most suitable yacht available for your group.
- First, we review as many vessels as possible to ensure all bases are covered.
- Then, we refine the selection to 2 or 3 options, any of which would be a good choice.
We always ensure you receive the best possible deal and the best possible service on these suggestions.
We concentrate on a yacht's overall value based on your search criteria first, then we look for discounts.
The amount of any discount will vary depending on the yacht's availability at the time of booking.
If according to your search criteria, there are dozens of yachts available at the destination you want, on the dates you request, there will be more room for negotiation on price.
If what you are looking for is a yacht in high demand, there is little or no flexibility on pricing.
Each yacht's charter rate varies, depending on destination, type of yacht, and various additional expenses.
To arrive at an estimate of how much the entire charter will cost (including the charter of the yacht itself, food, drinks, fuel, VAT, port taxes, crew tips, national park entry fees, and so on), the rule of thumb is to take the base charter price and add 30%.
Sometimes the cost will be lower, sometimes higher; but for the best guesstimate, this formula will give you a good idea of the overall expenses.
For example, if the base charter price of a yacht is quoted at 30,000 €/week, with all the additional costs the total payment due (not including flights or transfers) would be around 39,000 €/week.
When you inform us about your preferences, our charter experts will always break down the expenses in detail, so there are no hidden costs when you arrive on your yacht or during your trip.
Most yacht charter destinations have a handful of the most popular itineraries that are being used 90% of the time. Our yacht experts will be happy to advise which one would be the most suitable for you.
The most important part of route planning is not so much which route you take, but what you will do at each port of call, and how you wish to personalise each day to suit your preferences.
The same itinerary will be structured in an entirely different way if, for example, you are a group with small children; or if you have teenagers; or if you like to party; or you are a group of active seniors interested in sightseeing.
We are experts in tailoring your route in a bespoke way that optimizes every moment of your holiday.
We monitor the live availability of all yachts via various systems - either directly through Goolets' online booking lists, or via yachting portals such as Yachtfolio, Charter Index, CYA, Nausys, or Booking Manager.
Bookings are changing on an almost hourly basis, so each date needs to be frequently monitored.
You can check the real-time availability of the vessel either by submitting the inquiry form, sending an email to email@example.com, calling us on the phone, or contacting us via the ''live chat'' function (if you reach us inside our working hours).
We pride ourselves on replying promptly and will do everything we can to respond quickly.
Luxury boat charter in
Croatia has more than 4,800 yachts available for charter. We compiled a list of “award-winning” yachts, recommended by industry experts. This list provides an overview of Croatia’s top charter yachts in terms of quality, value, and performance.