Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
16+2 (On request)
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank22000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhand, 2 Hostess
SailingSails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Motor sailor Romanca can accommodate up to 16 guests in Croatia
- Very clean, perfectly maintained, all services are checked by owner Andrea (one of the most charismatic ship owners in Croatia)
- Woman’s touch – everything is at the highest possible level
- 22.000 l water tank – you will not run out of water on this ship and you will not need to spend time while the crew refills the tanks.
- Unlimited hours of air conditioning/day included in price – more than on most of DELUXE SHIPS.
- Very large salon – useful if you cruise during off season – also useful if you have children on board and you need to keep them safe while the ship is cruising.
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 29 June 2019||18.900 €|
|Season B||From 29 June 2019 till 24 August 2019||21.900 €|
|Season C||From 24 August 2019 till 26 October 2019||18.900 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT, port and marina fees, anchorages, tourist tax
- Food (from 390 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 – 1.500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 18 in 9 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, 2 Hostesses
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours per day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- PORT AND MARINA FEES, ANCHORAGES, TOURIST TAX
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 390 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 550 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 35 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 220 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT AND TOURIST TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euro/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- DELIVERY FEE (1000 EUR) for embarkation or disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: Unlimited hours of air conditioning per day included in price
Air condition on Romanca can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once a week
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box with a curtain
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 2 person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
6 Double cabins
7.50 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom (1.80 m2) with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Double cabins
7.50 m2 cabin with double bed (140*200 cm). Private bathroom (1.80 m2) with shower box and home type toilet.
- Tender boat: 5.3 meters, 100 HP
- Water skiing: 60 €/hour
- Donut ride/ringo ride: 60 €/hour
- Jet ski: 150 €/hour
- 1 paddle board
- 2 kayaks
- 8 sun mattresses
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Safety net for kids
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Ice maker
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.