With three decks to roam around in her 41m length, the longest gulet on the market, Cesarica has plenty of space to socialize or hideaway if you need a little quiet downtime.
Cesarica is a huge gulet with immense amounts of space
If you want a gulet for your football team, Cesarica is the yacht for you! With 11 cabins, the most in any Croatian gulet, every player can have a cabin all to him/herself in deluxe surroundings. For families, up to 24 people can be accommodated in comfort.
Multiple choice watersports and an on-deck jacuzzi provide fun for everyone, when not simply swimming in remote island bays only accessible from your own boat. With high bulwarks and substantial guardrails, children can be left to amuse themselves in safety under the watchful eyes of eight crew while adults take some time for themselves.
Something for everyone
If you want to party without disturbing fellow guests or nearby yachts there are many places aboard, both inside and out, where you can dance ‘till dawn or enjoy a quiet cocktail under the stars.
Cabins for guests
Water skiing, Wakeboard, Ringo ride, Paddleboard, Kayak
Captain (Cruise director), Chef, Hostess, 2 Deckhands, Waiter, Engineer
LOWER DECK (Porthole cabins):
- 2 Twin Porthole cabins (17.50 m2) with 2 single beds (90*200 cm). Private bathroom with a shower box and home type toilet.
- 4 Double Porthole cabins (17.50 m2) with double bed (152*200 cm) and a porthole. Private bathroom with a shower box and home type toilet.
- 2 Double cabins (13.50 m2) with double bed (152*200 cm). Private bathroom with a shower box and home type toilet.
VIP (Triple) cabin (18.50 m2) with double bed (152*200 cm) and single bed (90*200 cm). Private bathroom with a shower box and home type toilet.
- VIP (Triple) cabin (22.00 m2) with double bed (160*200 cm) and single bed (90*200 cm). Private bathroom with a shower box and home type toilet.
- VIP cabin (20.00 m2) with double bed (160*200 cm) and couch. Private bathroom with a shower box and home type toilet.
Prices for CesaricaSend Inquiry
From 23 April 2022
till 28 May 202232.500 €
From 28 May 2022
till 25 June 202235.500 €
From 25 June 2022
till 20 August 202239.000 €
From 20 August 2022
till 10 September 202235.500 €
From 10 September 2022
till 22 October 202232.500 €
- GOOLETS SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 22 guests sleeping in 11 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain(Cruise director), Chef, Waiter, 2 Deckhands, Engineer, Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 400 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 650 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 45 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 4-10 years 50% discount, from 10-12 years 30% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to the bar price list
- ALL-INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 250 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 130 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
Port and Tourist Taxes
PORT TAXES: 45 € person/week
- If a client wishes to use private marinas the costs can vary from 300 and up to 800 €/night.
- It is customary to tip from 5% to 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction.
Additional Motorized Water Sports
- Cesarica has water skiing, wakeboard, and Ringo ride which is charged 110 €/hour according to clients usage.
Other Options on request
- Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
Finding the right yacht is important. But finding the perfect combination of the yacht, the crew (including the chef), itinerary, and activities that are all tailor-made to align with your group's structure, requires significant effort and forward planning.
This is what we pride ourselves on doing best.
A: Understanding your group structure, wishes, philosophy, and priorities.
B: Making sure your entire holiday is organised in a way that accommodates your whole group.
We are a customer-service company first, and a yacht broker second. We look forward to being of assistance to you.
The entire yacht search process at Goolets is organised in a way that we always find the best ''value for money'', most suitable yacht available for your group.
- First, we review as many vessels as possible to ensure all bases are covered.
- Then, we refine the selection to 2 or 3 options, any of which would be a good choice.
We always ensure you receive the best possible deal and the best possible service on these suggestions.
We concentrate on a yacht's overall value based on your search criteria first, then we look for discounts.
The amount of any discount will vary depending on the yacht's availability at the time of booking.
If according to your search criteria, there are dozens of yachts available at the destination you want, on the dates you request, there will be more room for negotiation on price.
If what you are looking for is a yacht in high demand, there is little or no flexibility on pricing.
Each yacht's charter rate varies, depending on destination, type of yacht, and various additional expenses.
To arrive at an estimate of how much the entire charter will cost (including the charter of the yacht itself, food, drinks, fuel, VAT, port taxes, crew tips, national park entry fees, and so on), the rule of thumb is to take the base charter price and add 30%.
Sometimes the cost will be lower, sometimes higher; but for the best guesstimate, this formula will give you a good idea of the overall expenses.
For example, if the base charter price of a yacht is quoted at 30,000 €/week, with all the additional costs the total payment due (not including flights or transfers) would be around 39,000 €/week.
When you inform us about your preferences, our charter experts will always break down the expenses in detail, so there are no hidden costs when you arrive on your yacht or during your trip.
Most yacht charter destinations have a handful of the most popular itineraries that are being used 90% of the time. Our yacht experts will be happy to advise which one would be the most suitable for you.
The most important part of route planning is not so much which route you take, but what you will do at each port of call, and how you wish to personalise each day to suit your preferences.
The same itinerary will be structured in an entirely different way if, for example, you are a group with small children; or if you have teenagers; or if you like to party; or you are a group of active seniors interested in sightseeing.
We are experts in tailoring your route in a bespoke way that optimizes every moment of your holiday.
We monitor the live availability of all yachts via various systems - either directly through Goolets' online booking lists, or via yachting portals such as Yachtfolio, Charter Index, CYA, Nausys, or Booking Manager.
Bookings are changing on an almost hourly basis, so each date needs to be frequently monitored.
You can check the real-time availability of the vessel either by submitting the inquiry form, sending an email to email@example.com, calling us on the phone, or contacting us via the ''live chat'' function (if you reach us inside our working hours).
We pride ourselves on replying promptly and will do everything we can to respond quickly.
Luxury boat charter in
Croatia has more than 4,800 yachts available for charter. We compiled a list of “award-winning” yachts, recommended by industry experts. This list provides an overview of Croatia’s top charter yachts in terms of quality, value, and performance.