With three decks to roam around in her 41m length, the longest gulet on the market, Cesarica has plenty of space to socialize or hideaway if you need a little quiet downtime.
Cesarica is a huge gulet with immense amounts of space
If you want a gulet for your football team, Cesarica is the yacht for you! With 11 cabins, the most in any Croatian gulet, every player can have a cabin all to him/herself in deluxe surroundings. For families, up to 24 people can be accommodated in comfort.
Multiple choice watersports and an on-deck jacuzzi provide fun for everyone, when not simply swimming in remote island bays only accessible from your own boat. With high bulwarks and substantial guardrails, children can be left to amuse themselves in safety under the watchful eyes of eight crew while adults take some time for themselves.
Something for everyone
If you want to party without disturbing fellow guests or nearby yachts there are many places aboard, both inside and out, where you can dance ‘till dawn or enjoy a quiet cocktail under the stars.
Check out video for Cesarica
Cabins for guests
Jet ski, Water skiing, Wakeboard, Ringo ride, Paddleboard, Kayak
Captain (Cruise director), Chef, Hostess, 2 Deckhands, Waiter, Engineer
LOWER DECK (Porthole cabins):
- 2 Twin Porthole cabins (17.50 m2) with 2 single beds (90*200 cm). Private bathroom with a shower box and home type toilet.
- 4 Double Porthole cabins (17.50 m2) with double bed (152*200 cm) and a porthole. Private bathroom with a shower box and home type toilet.
- 2 Double cabins (13.50 m2) with double bed (152*200 cm). Private bathroom with a shower box and home type toilet.
VIP (Triple) cabin (18.50 m2) with double bed (152*200 cm) and single bed (90*200 cm). Private bathroom with a shower box and home type toilet.
- VIP (Triple) cabin (22.00 m2) with double bed (160*200 cm) and single bed (90*200 cm). Private bathroom with a shower box and home type toilet.
- VIP cabin (20.00 m2) with double bed (160*200 cm) and couch. Private bathroom with a shower box and home type toilet.
Prices for CesaricaSend Inquiry
From 29 April 2023
till 27 May 202339.000 €
From 27 May 2023
till 24 June 202342.000 €
From 24 June 2023
till 26 August 202345.500 €
From 26 August 2023
till 16 September 202342.000 €
From 16 September 2023
till 22 October 202339.000 €
- GOOLETS SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 22 guests sleeping in 11 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain(Cruise director), Chef, Waiter, 2 Deckhands, Engineer, Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 400 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 650 €/person/week
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to the bar price list
- ALL-INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 250 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 130 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
Port and Tourist Taxes
PORT TAXES: 45 € person/week
- If a client wishes to use private marinas the costs can vary from 300 and up to 800 €/night.
- Tips are not included in the price of the charter and are a voluntary way of showing appreciation for a good service. Usually, it is 7% to 15% of the charter price, according to your satisfaction, paid to the captain at the end of the charter and distributed equally by the captain to the rest of the crew.
Additional Motorized Water Sports
- Cesarica has water skiing, wakeboard, and Ringo ride which is charged 110 €/hour according to clients usage.
Other Options on request
- Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
Once your chosen yacht has been confirmed, we will send you a standard MYBA or Goolets charter agreement that needs to be signed. If your chosen cruise route requires a different embarking or disembarking place other than the yacht's central harbor, delivery/redelivery fees may apply.
After signing the MYBA or Goolets charter agreement, a deposit of 50% of the total charter cost is required. You can pay the fee via bank transfer or credit card (only Visa or MasterCard). The other 50%, an Advance Provisioning Allowance (if applicable), taxes, positioning fees, and any previously agreed charges are payable via bank transfer eight weeks before departure.
and any previously agreed charges needs to be settled via bank transfer six weeks before departure.
Once you made the final payment of the charter, you pay the Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA). Under MYBA terms, this fee is usually between 30% - 40% of the total charter cost.
This covers the operating expenses of a charter (explained under Charter Terms), such as fuel, food, drinks, port fees, and ad hoc incidentals. The APA is given to the captain before the start of your charter. Some yachts and gulets also offer food/drinks packages which are normally paid in cash during embarkation, while the port taxes are paid during embarkation according to the costs presented by the captain. The Captain ensures that the yacht is fully fuelled and stocked when you step on board.
While an up-to-date summary of accounts can be requested at any time during your charter, a full set of accounts will normally be submitted by your captain at the end of the cruise.
In case of surpassing the amount of money already paid during your yacht charter (with the APA), additional funds (in cash) will be required at once. If there is an outstanding balance from the yacht charter, it should be settled in cash or by bank transfer before you disembark. In case of a remaining credit at the end of your charter, you will be fully reimbursed.
If a transfer by car to and from the yacht is required, it can be arranged either by the charter company or by the yacht’s captain, payment for which will be deducted from your APA.
To ensure a unique and tailor-made charter experience, we will send you a detailed questionnaire a eight weeks before you embark on your yacht. You can tell us your group's preferences and special requirements, such as dietary or medical needs, any particular wishes regarding exercise, entertainment, or if you are celebrating a special occasion.
In case you really need to get some work done during your vacation, no worries. On most yachts, there is mobile broadband internet and satellite TV, so you will stay connected to the rest of the world. Just keep in mind that the service can be limited in some areas (you are in the middle of the sea after all). If you anticipate regular usage of the internet, let us know prior to embarking, as upgrades might be subject to availability and additional fees may apply.
Smoking is permitted only on the outside decks, and on some yachts, only in dedicated outdoor areas. Please consult our charter brokers for more information. For safety reasons, smoking indoors is strictly prohibited on all yachts.
Even though tips are not mandatory, the guests normally extend a gratuity to the devoted crew. The amount depends on the guest's satisfaction, but it is approximately 10% of the charter fee. The tips are equally distributed among all crew members by the captain.
In case of unforeseen circumstances that might prevent the charter, we highly recommend taking out the Cancellation and Curtailment Insurance to protect the investment. Besides that, the guests should be covered by Personal Accident and Medical Insurance, and their belongings are insured against theft, loss, or damage. Charterers’ Liability insurance is also highly recommended. Contact your broker for further assistance and additional advice regarding the insurance.
Charter rates are estimated weekly. If a charter exceeds seven days, they are calculated pro-rata against the weekly rate divided by seven and multiplied by the number of charter days. Have in mind that some yachts are only chartered on a weekly (Saturday-Saturday or Sunday-Sunday) basis, especially during the high season.
High and low season rates vary depending on charter locations and types of yachts. The high rates apply to the most popular charter periods (July/August and Christmas/New Year), and to all major events. Low season rates apply to all other periods.
The charter rates on our website are up to date but may be subject to change.
Most charter rates are based on MYBA Terms, which entail that the yacht is in full commission, with all necessary equipment, properly insured for marine risks, and managed by a crew, whose wages, food, and clothing are the owner’s expense.
All other operating expenses are charged to the charterer and include (but are not limited to): fuel and lubricating oils for the yacht and her tenders; local taxes; pilotage; port, harbor, and marina dues; customs clearance; water and power; personal laundry; all provisions, wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks and consumables for the charterer’s group; shoreside excursions, telecommunication, and internet costs.
Please note that, occasionally, a yacht may offer an alteration on the terms described above. For further information about specific yachts, consult your broker.
For charters in European waters, Value Added Tax and delivery costs may be charged on the gross Charter Fee, due to the European Union tax legislation. In other countries, local taxes may also apply. Depending on your chosen charter destination, our brokers will provide any prevalent rates.
Luxury boat charter in
Croatia has more than 4,800 yachts available for charter. We compiled a list of “award-winning” yachts, recommended by industry experts. This list provides an overview of Croatia’s top charter yachts in terms of quality, value, and performance.
Popular boats in Croatia
Understanding your wishes
We continuously monitor availability, quality, and accuracy of pricing, of well over 500 gulets and yachts in eleven different charter destinations.Start planning now
What kind of boats are for you?
Find out which boat will suit you best in this short and fun quiz.