Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
22+2 (in triple cabins)
Cruise Speed10 knots
Water Tank40000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Bartender/Waiter, Chief Engineer, Hostess, Cruise director
SailingUnfortunately sailing is not available during the cruise
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Only DELUXE MOTOR YACHT with 11 cabins in Croatia.
- Large Jacuzzi on board for daily fun and evening romance.
- Possible departures also from Pula, Rovinj and Rijeka.
- Unlimited air conditioning in all cabins.
- Amazing service with one of the best cuisine.
- Wood-work is superb
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 01 June 2019||29.500 €|
|Season B||From 01 June 2019 till 29 June 2019||32.500 €|
|Season C||From 29 June 2019 till 24 August 2019||36.500 €|
|Season D||From 24 August 2019 till 14 September 2019||32.500 €|
|Season E||From 14 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||29.500 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
- INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 350 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (45 €/person/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 22 in 11 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Bartender/Waiter, Chief Engineer, Hostess, Cruise director
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours per day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- WI-FI: available in salon
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 550 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 45 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 4-10 years 50% discount, from 10-12 years 30% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 250 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 130 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT AND TOURIST TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (45 € person/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 2.000€ fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day.
Air condition on Cesarica can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited usage per week.
- Air conditioning: unlimited hours per day
- Amenities in all cabins: electricity, safe box, wardrobe, TV
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: 30 €/cabin
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilet: home type toilet in all cabins
- Shower description: shower box (massagging shower)
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, hair dryer, 4 bathroom towel per person (1 beach, 1 shower, 1 face and 1 hand towel) per week
- Extra payment for extra towel: change once a week; no extra charge for more changing
1 VIP cabin (Upper Deck)
22.00 m² cabin with queen bed (160*200 cm) and single bed (90 x 200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
1 VIP cabin (Upper Deck)
20.00 m² cabin with queen bed (160*200 cm) and couch. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
1 VIP cabin (Main Deck)
18.50 m² cabin with queen bed (152*200 cm) and single bed (90*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
2 Double cabins (Main Deck)
13.50 m² with queen bed (152*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
4 Double cabins (Below Deck)
17.50 m² cabin with queen bed (152*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
2 Twin cabins (Below Deck)
17.50 m² cabin with 2 single beds (90*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 5.75 meters 130 HP
- Water skiing: 110 €/hour
- Wakeboard: 110 €/hour
- Donut ride – Ringo: 110 €/hour
- Jet ski: on request
- Paddle board
- Fishing equipment
- Cushioned long chairs: 24
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flipper
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games (cards, backgammon, chess, checkers…
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air conditioning
- Full regulation safety equipment
What Guests are Saying
J. Belfort Cerqueira (PT) – Gulet Cesarica
Apart from the beautiful places we've visited, Fantastic, excellent crew made us feel as if this gulet Cesarica belonged to us.
Value for money
B. Johnson (UK) – Gulet Cesarica
The crew were unbelievable. There willingness to help was great. Special mention to Srdan and barmen Anton. We loved everything about the trip.
For sure I will be back soon. I would prefer to have had the starter that we got for lunch as the lunch main, and the main for lunch for dinner.
Value for money
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.