Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
22+2 (in triple cabins)
Cruise Speed10 knots
Water Tank40000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Bartender/Waiter, Chief Engineer, Hostess, Cruise director
SailingUnfortunately sailing is not available during the cruise
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Only DELUXE MOTOR YACHT with 11 cabins in Croatia.
- Large Jacuzzi on board for daily fun and evening romance.
- Possible departures also from Pula, Rovinj and Rijeka.
- Unlimited air conditioning in all cabins.
- Amazing service with one of the best cuisine.
- Wood-work is superb
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 2 June 2018||28.500 €|
|Season B||From 2 June 2018 till 30 June 2018||30.500 €|
|Season C||From 30 June 2018 till 25 August 2018||33.500 €|
|Season D||From 25 August 2018 till 15 September 2018||30.500 €|
|Season E||From 15 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||28.500 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
- INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 300 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 22 in 11 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Bartender/Waiter, Chief Engineer, Hostess, Cruise director
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- WI-FI: available in salon
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 300 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 550 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 40 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 4-10 years 50% discount, from 10-12 years 30% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 250 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 130 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT AND TOURIST TAXES: 45 €/person/week
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary (National park Kornati approx. 300 €/night, National park Mljet approx. 150 €/night, National park Lastovo approx. 100 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 2.000€ fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day.
Air condition on Cesarica can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited usage per week.
- Air conditioning: unlimited
- Amenities in all cabins: electricity, safe box, wardrobe, TV
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: 30 €/cabin
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilet: home type toilet in all cabins
- Shower description: shower box (massagging shower)
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, hair dryer, 4 bathroom towel per person (1 beach, 1 shower, 1 face and 1 hand towel) per week
- Extra payment for extra towel: change once a week; no extra charge for more changing
1 VIP cabin (Upper Deck)
22.00 m² cabin with queen bed (160*200 cm) and single bed (90 x 200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
1 VIP cabin (Upper Deck)
20.00 m² cabin with queen bed (160*200 cm) and couch. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
1 VIP cabin (Main Deck)
18.50 m² cabin with queen bed (152*200 cm) and single bed (90*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
2 Double cabins (Main Deck)
13.50 m² with queen bed (152*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
4 Double cabins (Below Deck)
17.50 m² cabin with queen bed (152*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
2 Twin cabins (Below Deck)
17.50 m² cabin with 2 single beds (90*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.9 meters 60 HP
- Water skiing: 80 €/hour
- Wakeboard: 80 €/hour
- Donut ride – Ringo: 80 €/hour
- Jet ski: on request
- Paddle board
- Fishing equipment
- Cushioned long chairs: 24
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flipper
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games (cards, backgammon, chess, checkers…
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air conditioning
- Full regulation safety equipment
What Guests are Saying
B. Johnson (UK) – Gulet Cesarica
The crew were unbelievable. There willingness to help was great. Special mention to Srdan and barmen Anton. We loved everything about the trip.
For sure I will be back soon. I would prefer to have had the starter that we got for lunch as the lunch main, and the main for lunch for dinner.
Value for money
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.