Explore the island of brač on a Jeep.
Our tour starts with the amazing Hermitage of Blaca, a special monument on the Croatian coast that was founded by Glagolitic priests who had fled to island of Brač to escape from the Turks.
The wealth of the priests permitted them to build a world-renowned astronomic observatory. Their collection of antique furniture, weapons, old watches and a rich library is also worth visiting.
Afterwards, we will take you to Škrip, which boasts a Roman cistern, sculptures, a mausoleum and also medieval castles and churches. Škrip’s museum of Brač contains many ancient artifacts including a relief of Hercules.
As the sun goes down you will visit Vidova Gora, the highest peak on the island to enjoy a magnificent sunset before trying the traditional local cuisine, well-known around the world – the famous Vitalac!
Duration: 7 hours
- pick up in Bol and departure to Vidova gora Mountain
- arrival on the mountain and enjoy watching the unique, protected areas and panoramas
- departure to the desert Blace
- arrival to the point from which you can walk down to the hermitage
- arrival to the desert strenuous walk
- departure from the desert Blaca
- departure with jeeps to the quarry
- tour of the quarry and historical remains from the beginning of the 2nd century, including the relief of Hercules carved in stone
- departure to ethno village
- arrival in ethno village and dinner
- departure to Bol
- arrival in Bol – the end of the trip
Price: 159 € per person
Children under 11 year – 50%
Min: 6 pax
Price includes: Transfer, Certified guides, Tickets to the desert Blace
- Homemade cheeses, vitalac –traditional island Brač cuisine
- Lamb on spit
- Hrapoćuša traditional Brač cake
- Wine and water
Price does not include: drinks and beverages not mentioned in the description.