Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed10 knots
Water Tank35000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Engineer, Hostess
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Motor Sailing Yacht Rara Avis will be released in season 2018
- Family business with more than 70 years in nautical experience
- Rara Avis is the 7 th ship by the owner Mario
- Captain Časlav will make your most memorable cruise with his hospitality and his 12 year experience on sea
- Luxurious yacht with high spacious amenities on board
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 25 May 2019||33.000 €|
|Season B||From 25 May 2019 till 22 June 2019||38.000 €|
|Season C||From 22 June 2019 till 24 August 2019||43.500 €|
|Season D||From 24 August 2019 till 21 September 2019||38.000 €|
|Season E||From 21 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||33.000 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 350 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 – 1.500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 14 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Engineer, Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours per day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 500 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 35 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 700 €
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES / PRIVATE MARINAS: A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) is an estimate of 6.000 € paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: port and marina fee, jet ski (100 €/h), national park entrances, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, drinks which are not included in beverage packages, and anything else that guests might need while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full. *To drive a Wave Runner in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the Wave Runner. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a Wave Runner if one does not have a licence with him/her.
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.000€ fixed cost
Non Mandatory Extras
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Rara Avis can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, safe box
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: no extra charge
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 1 per person changed daily
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person changed daily
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request with no extra charge
30.00 m2 cabin with double bed (200*200 cm). Private bathroom (10.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
16.00 m2 cabin with double bed (200*200 cm). Private bathroom (6.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Double Cabins
13.00 m2 cabin with double bed (190*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Twin Cabins (convertible to Double Cabin)
13.00 m2 cabin with twin bed (2 x 95*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat:
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Jet ski: 100 €/hour
- Donut ride/ringo ride: fuel per usage
- Wakeboard: fuel per usage
- 2 paddle boards
- 12 sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Fishing equipment
- 12 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
70 Years of Tradition of Family Ercegovič Gathered Inside Rara Avis
Rara Avis is state of the art, modern yacht, that will surpass all your expectations. Read how it all began and main reasons, why you should consider this vessel for your next holidays.Check Rara Avis Story
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.