Last available weeks: 5.5. – 12.5. , 26.5. – 30.6. , 4.8. and from 1.9.
Trogir, Split, Zaton
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed9 knots
Water Tank80000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Waitress, Hostess
SailingUnfortunately sailing is not available during the cruise
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- The most luxurious 8 cabins Motor Yacht in Croatia at the moment
- Spacious and stylishly furnished cabins and salon
- Two large decks for sunbathing
- Great and professional crew with hospitality
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 2 June 2018||18.200 €|
|Season B||From 2 June 2018 till 30 June 2018||21.500 €|
|Season C||From 30 June 2018 till 1 September 2018||24.800 €|
|Season D||From 1 September 2018 till 29 September 2018||22.500 €|
|Season E||From 29 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||19.400 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
- INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 300 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 18 in 8 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 8 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Waitress, Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 300 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 420 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 25 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-12 years 30% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 230 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 130 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 1.000 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT AND TOURIST TAXES : 40 €/person/week
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary (National park Kornati approx. 300 €/night, National park Mljet approx. 150 €/night, National park Lastovo approx. 100 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.200€ fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 8 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Luna can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 56 hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, safe box, clothes, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bedding sheets are included in price and can be changed on request (possible everyday)
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, liquid soap, hair dryer
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
2 Master Cabins
10.50 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom (4.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Triple cabins
13.50 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm) and single bed (80*200 cm). Private bathroom (4.55 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Double cabins
10.50 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom (5.50 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Twin cabins
10.50 m2 cabin with twin bed (90*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.50 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 40 HP
- Water skiing: free of charge
- Donut ride/ringo ride: free of charge
- 2 paddle boards
- 2 kayaks
- 10 deck chairs
- Fishing equipment
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
What Guests are Saying
A. Rina (USA) – Gulet Luna
The cruise on gulet Luna was pure delight. We really loved it and wished we could have sailed for longer and are really trying to put together another trip for next year.
The food was amazing…I think we all gained quite a bit of weight. The captain is very flexible…as we were not really sure if we wanted to be more in ports or out at harbours each night, he was able to change up the plan for us as we needed.
Value for money
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.