Trogir, Split, Zaton
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed9 knots
Water Tank80000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Waitress, Hostess
SailingUnfortunately sailing is not available during the cruise
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- The most luxurious 8 cabins Motor Yacht in Croatia at the moment
- Spacious and stylishly furnished cabins and salon
- Two large decks for sunbathing
- Great and professional crew with hospitality
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 01 June 2019||18.200 €|
|Season B||From 01 June 2019 till 29 June 2019||21.500 €|
|Season C||From 29 June 2019 till 31 August 2019||24.800 €|
|Season D||From 31 August 2019 till 28 September 2019||22.500 €|
|Season E||From 28 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||19.400 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
- INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 320 €/person/week),
- Drinks (from 150 €/person/week)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 – 1.500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 18 in 8 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 8 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Waitress, Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 320 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 450 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 25 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-12 years 30% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 250 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 150 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 1.000 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT AND TOURIST TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euros). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.200€ fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 8 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Luna can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 56 hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, safe box, clothes, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bedding sheets are included in price and can be changed on request (possible everyday)
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, liquid soap, hair dryer
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
2 Master Cabins
10.50 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom (4.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Triple cabins
13.50 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm) and single bed (80*200 cm). Private bathroom (4.55 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Double cabins
10.50 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom (5.50 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Twin cabins
10.50 m2 cabin with twin bed (90*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.50 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 40 HP
- Water skiing: free of charge
- Donut ride/ringo ride: free of charge
- 2 paddle boards
- 2 kayaks
- 10 deck chairs
- Fishing equipment
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
What Guests are Saying
A. Rina (USA) – Gulet Luna
The cruise on gulet Luna was pure delight. We really loved it and wished we could have sailed for longer and are really trying to put together another trip for next year.
The food was amazing…I think we all gained quite a bit of weight. The captain is very flexible…as we were not really sure if we wanted to be more in ports or out at harbours each night, he was able to change up the plan for us as we needed.
Value for money
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.