Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed10 knots
Water Tank8000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand, Hostess
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition (2 main sails, furling genoa, furling mizzen, full roll system and lazy jack)
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Gulet with tradition and lots of experience – Nostra Vita is in Croatia for almost 10 years.
- Owners is an extreme person when it comes to details, food and services on board.
- Nice variety of watersports equipment on board.
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 26 May 2018||22.500 €|
|Season B||From 26 May 2018 till 16 June 2018||25.000 €|
|Season C||From 16 June 2018 till 14 July 2018||26.500 €|
|Season D||From 14 July 2018 till 25 August 2018||27.700 €|
|Season E||From 25 August 2018 till 8 September 2018||26.500 €|
|Season F||From 8 September 2018 till 22 September 2018||25.000 €|
|Season G||From 22 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||22.500 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 420 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 10 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
- AIR CONDITIONING: 8 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 420 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 570 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 210 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 105 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 700 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: 1000 €/week (private marinas are not included)
- TOURIST TAXES: 1 €/person/day
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary (National park Kornati approx. 300 €/night, National park Mljet approx. 150 €/night, National park Lastovo approx. 100 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.000 € fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 8 hours of air condition running per day included in price
Air condition on Nostra Vita can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 56 hours per week. AC is available from 22:00 till 06:00 when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. For additional use of AC is on request and fee is fuel only. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbor regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, room service phone, massage armchair, 24 V/220 Electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed twice per week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap. hair dryer
- Beach towels: 1 person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
2 Master cabins
14.00 m2 cabin with double bed (170*200 cm). Private bathroom (5.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Double Cabins
9.00 m2 cabin with double bed (140*210 cm). Private bathroom (5.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
1 Twin Cabin
9.00 m2 cabin with twin bed (2 x 90*200 cm). Private bathroom (5.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.80 meters, 60 HP
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Donut ride: fuel per usage
- 2 paddle boards
- 12 sun mattresses
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Fishing equipment
- 2 showers
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Audio device for music
- Lap top
- Board games
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Gulet Nostra Vita Backstory: The Very Top of Gulets For Charter
Gulet Nostra Vita is a special gulet that we’re pleased to offer because it enhances choice for our customers. With its appearance and design, it meets many of our customer’s desires in a gulet cruise and she will only get better with the 2018 season renovation. Added value is her crew, ready to go the extra mile.Check backstory
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.