Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed4 knots
Water Tank6000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Waiter, Deckhand
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- The owner brought the services of gulet Linda to perfection.
- A huge effort on food presentation and design.
- Very motivated crew – always trying to bring the best to all of the clients.
- 2 cabins with double bed can be converted to twin beds.
- New hardtop on aft deck for season 2020
|Season A||From 25 April 2020 till 06 June 2020||15.000 €|
|Season B||From 06 June 2020 till 4 July 2020||18.000 €|
|Season C||From 4 July 2020 till 05 September 2020||21.000 €|
|Season D||From 05 September 2020 till 26 September 2020||18.000 €|
|Season E||From 26 September 2020 till 24 October 2020||15.000 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
- INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 350 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 – 1.000 €/per week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 14 in 7 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Sailor, Chef, Deckhands
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours per day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch, 2 dinners): 350 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 45 €/person per day
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to the bar price list
- ALL-INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 170€/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 600 €/group/week (if you wish to bring own drinks onboard)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.000 Euro/week). In the case of the large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to the port to refill.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request
- DELIVERY FEE (1000 EUR) for embarkation/disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S)
- Air Conditioning: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Linda can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cleaning of cabins: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, hair dryer
- Beach towels: 1 person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
7 Double Cabins
6.50 m2 cabin with double bed (140*205 cm). Private bathroom (1.50 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 70 HP
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- 1 paddleboard
- 1 kayak
- 14 sun mattresses
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels, and flippers
- A TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- The USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air conditioning
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives and the Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service, but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!