Šibenik, Trogir, Dubrovnik
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed9 knots
Water Tank7000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Hostess
SailingSails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather conditions
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Gulet Dolce Vita is one of the most luxurious gulets in Croatia
- Built at one of the finest boatyards and it is one of the most luxurious gulets in Croatia
- Widely known for her extraordinary luxury and superb onboard service
- For those wishing to stay active, you’ll find a huge variety of water sports equipment
- Comfortable jacuzzi on deck is an ideal choice for relaxation under the stars
- Large master cabins and super spacious VIP cabin offer the highest levels of comfort
- TOP notch services, food, and condition of the gulet
|Season A||From 24 April 2021 till 08 May 2021||28.000 €|
|Season B||From 08 May 2021 till 29 May 2021||29.500 €|
|Season C||From 29 May 2021 till 26 June 2021||30.900 €|
|Season D||From 26 June 2021 till 28 August 2021||34.000 €|
|Season E||From 28 August 2021 till 18 September 2021||30.900 €|
|Season F||From 18 September 2021 till 23 October 2021||28.000 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 420 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 1000- 1.500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 10 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 420 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 600 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 35 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to the bar price list
- ALL-INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 105 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 600 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 – 1.500 Euro/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 800 – 1000 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.000 € fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: Unlimited hours air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Dolce Vita can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: TV, DVD player, mini bar, wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: vacuum toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, hair dryer
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
Master cabin 1
20.00 m2 with double bed (180*200 cm). Private bathroom (6,50 m2) with shower box and vacuum toilet.
Master cabin 2
20.00 m2 with double bed (180*200 cm). Private bathroom (4.00 m2) with shower box and vacuum toilet.
1 Double cabin
9.00 m2 with double bed (180*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) shower box and vacuum toilet.
1 Twin cabin
11.50 m2 with twin bed (90*200 cm, 140*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) shower box and vacuum toilet.
1 Double cabin
7.30 m2 with double bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.50 m2) shower box and vacuum toilet.
- Tender boat: 5,3 meters, 100 HP
- Jet ski: 150 €/h
- Water skiing: 70 €/h
- Donut ride/Ringo ride: 70 €/h
- Paddle board
- 2 kayaks
- 10 sun mattresses
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Safety net for kids
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Water maker
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
What Guests are Saying
D. Shackleton (USA) – Gulet Dolce Vita
Crew was very likable and we were all comfortable with them. Their professionalism added greatly to our experience. We liked the scenery and the amenities on the boat- the jet ski, the paddle board, kayak, water ski boat. I see room for improvement in a little more information about the different locations. They gave us good recommendations for dinner spots. Goolets prepared us very well for the entire experience so it was all clear when we got there.
Value for money
One of Our First Partnerships: Lasting More Than a Decade
Learn about one of our first partnerships when establishing Goolets agency, how it all started and the gulets we have in our offer.Check full review
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives, and Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands, and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!