Šibenik, Trogir, Dubrovnik
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed9 knots
Water Tank7000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Hostess
SailingSails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather conditions
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Gulet Dolce Vita is one of the most luxurious gulets in Croatia
- Comfortable jacuzzi on deck
- Huge variety of water sports equipment
- Large master cabins and super spacious VIP cabin
- TOP notch services, food and condition of the gulet
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 11 May 2019||28.000 €|
|Season B||From 11 May 2019 till 01 June 2019||29.500 €|
|Season C||From 01 June 2019 till 29 June 2019||30.900 €|
|Season D||From 29 June 2019 till 31 August 2019||34.000 €|
|Season E||From 31 August 2019 till 21 September 2019||30.900 €|
|Season F||From 21 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||28.000 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 420 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 – 1.500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 10 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 420 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 600 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 105 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 600 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euros). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.000 € fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 6 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Dolce Vita can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 42 hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: TV, DVD player, mini bar, wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, hair dryer
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
Master cabin 1
20.00 m2 with double bed (180*200 cm). Private bathroom (6,50 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
Master cabin 2
20.00 m2 with double bed (180*200 cm). Private bathroom (4.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
1 Double cabin
9.00 m2 with double bed (180*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) shower box and home toilet.
1 Twin cabin
11.50 m2 with twin bed (90*200 cm, 140*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) shower box and home toilet.
1 Double cabin
7.30 m2 with double bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.50 m2) shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 5,3 meters, 100 HP
- Jet ski: 150 €/h
- Water skiing: 50 €/h
- Donut ride/ringo ride: fuel per usage
- Paddle board
- 2 kayaks
- 10 sun mattresses
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Safety net for kids
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Water maker
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
What Guests are Saying
D. Shackleton (USA) – Gulet Dolce Vita
Crew was very likable and we were all comfortable with them. Their professionalism added greatly to our experience. We liked the scenery and the amenities on the boat- the jet ski, the paddle board, kayak, water ski boat. I see room for improvement in a little more information about the different locations. They gave us good recommendations for dinner spots. Goolets prepared us very well for the entire experience so it was all clear when we got there.
Value for money
One of Our First Partnerships: Lasting More Than a Decade
Learn about one of our first partnerships when establishing Goolets agency, how it all started and the gulets we have in our offer.Check full review
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.