Zadar, Šibenik, Trogir, Split, Dubrovnik, Kotor
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed10 knots
Water Tank7000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand, Steward
SailingSails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Built in 2011 and refreshed in 2017
- Allure is the newest gulet in Adriatic sea
- Gulet owner has years of experience so you can expect great service and knowledge
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 25 May 2019||15.900 €|
|Season B||From 25 May 2019 till 22 June 2019||17.900 €|
|Season C||From 22 June 2019 till 06 July 2019||18.900 €|
|Season D||From 06 July 2019 till 24 August 2019||19.900 €|
|Season E||From 24 August 2019 till 14 September 2019||17.900 €|
|Season F||From 14 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||15.900 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
- INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 350 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 – 1.500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 16 in 7 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Steward, Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: 12 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 650 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 50 €/person
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 90 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 700 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euros). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 12 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Allure can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 84 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. Use of AC after midnight is on request with supplement of 20 €/hour. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, safe box, fan, bluetooth music system
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once a week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, hair dryer
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
2 Double Cabins
4.90 m2 cabin with double bed (130*240 cm) and bunk bed (90*230 cm). Private bathroom (3.40 m2) with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Double Cabins
5.20 m2 cabin with double bed (160*220 cm). Private bathroom (3.50 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Double Cabin
5.50 m2 cabin with double bed (140*225 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
13.00 m2 cabin with double bed (180*215 cm). Private bathroom (2.60m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 5.8 meters, 100 HP
- Water skiing: 60 €/hour
- Donut ride/ringo ride: 60 €/hour
- Wakeboard: 60 €/hour
- Jet ski: on request
- 2 kayaks
- 2 paddle board
- 12 sun mattresses
- Round shaped king size sunbed with cocktail table
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Fishing equipment
- 6 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Shower on deck
- Led TV
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Bluetooth speakers
- Board games, cards, books
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Wine cooler
- Full regulation safety equipment
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.