Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed10 knots
Water Tank40000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand, 2 Hostesses, Steward, Maid, Engineer
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 03:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 11:00 AM
About this yacht
- Corsario – the Spanish word for ”Pirate”
- Newly built luxury yacht for season 2019
- A mix of traditional tall ship exterior and modern interior
- Jacuzzi and sauna on the flybridge
|Season A||From 28 April 2019 till 26 May 2019||60.000 €|
|Season B||From 26 May 2019 till 30 June 2019||69.000 €|
|Season C||From 30 June 2019 till 1 September 2019||79.000 €|
|Season D||From 1 September 2019 till 6 October 2019||69.000 €|
|Season E||From 6 October 2019 till 27 October 2019||60.000 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Sunday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 310 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand, 2 Hostesses, Steward, Cleaning lady, Engineer
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
A.P.A: 20% of charter price/week
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: client’s food and beverages, port and marina fees, fuel for tender and wave runner, transfers to / from the yacht, National Park entrances and all other costs not specified as included.
Port and Tourist Taxes
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night) from A.P.A
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary (National park Kornati approx. 300 €/night, National park Mljet approx. 150 €/night, National park Lastovo approx. 100 €/night) – Only for Croatia
- RELOCATION FEE: on request
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day.
Air condition on Corsario can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, safe box, TV, interphone
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: n/a
- Cabin service: cabins are cleaned on request
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, hair dryer
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: towels are changed on request
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
32.00 m2 cabin with king size bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
30.00 m2 cabin with king size bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Double cabins
18.00 m2 cabin with queen size bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Twin cabins
17.00 m2 cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- Tender boat: 5.5 meters, 115 HP
- Water skiing: from A.P.A.
- Jet ski: from A.P.A.
- 2 kayaks
- 2 paddleboards
- 12 sun loungers
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Leisure area in the back side of the deck
- Fishing equipment
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- PlayStation 4
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.