It is said the Wine from Pelješac will make you Young again…
The Pelješac Peninsula is the most famous region in Croatia for the production of quality red wines.
We will take you to a household in the village of Kuna. This village boasts the prettiest konoba (a Dalmatian-style tavern) in the area, which will be an opportunity to experience a warm Dalmatian welcome in the form of an excellent homemade herb brandy, local food and wine of a quality that you would not be able to obtain in any posh restaurant or purchase in any shop.
But the real treat is the donkey farm, a one-of-a- kind experience where you will learn everything about this magnificent animal, receive a donkey riding certificate, and maybe even milk one.
Duration: 6,30 hours
- ride and walk through the vineyards
- arrival at the farm
- presentation of the process of wine production
- tour of the farm, spending time with animals
- milking donkeys and donkey milk tasting
- departure from the farm
- departure for Korcula
- end of the trip
Price: 95 € per person
Children under 11 year – 50%
Min: 6 pax
- Certified guides
- Milking donkeys and tasting milk
- Aperitif, homemade brandy
- Selection of local cheeses, ham, spring onion, olives
- Lamb and veal under the Bell with potatoes and vegetables
- Wine and water
- Homemade Bread
Price does not include: drinks and beverages not mentioned in the description.
Upon request: Babysitter / Animator service, extra charge for each tour available.
Tours that offer this activity: