On this section, we will concentrate on the best blue cruise destination Croatia has to offer. If you would truly wish to check all the nicest places, you would need at least 2 months (8 weeks) of intense gulet charter so we will concentrate on TOP 10 places, which are by our opinion the best ones to see. We will not only concentrate on places which are best known and most commercial, but also on hidden jewels which we believe deserve special attention.
Here are Best cruise destinations in Croatia (no.1 does not mean the best one – we consider all of this as equals).
1) DUBROVNIK: a port city in southwestern Croatia on the Adriatic; one of most popular tourist centers in Croatia. It is truly incredible, but if you do not like heavy crowds, you should avoid it.
2) HVAR (town): Hvar island was rated as one of the TOP 10 most beautiful islands in the World and Hvar Town is the main city on this island. It has become the JET SET destination for all the ultra luxury mega yachts and one of the best places to check in Croatia.
3) KORNATI ISLANDS: are one of the world famous natural wonders which are a must see in Croatia. Pure unspoiled nature at its best. Here you will find the most Chrystal clear turquoise waters in entire Med and you will also escape heavy crowds.
4) KRKA WATERFALLS (Skradin): Skradin is the small town where you can totally relax your mind and enjoy the true aroma of Dalmatia. It is also the starting point for famous nature park Krka waterfalls.
5) KORČULA (town): For the green town of Korčula some people say it is a younger brother of Dubrovnik. Small town with a very interesting fortress and a lot of fussy life is a very popular destination.
6) BOL (with golden cape): Golden Bay is the most impressive beach of entire Croatia. The streams and weather design its tale and this is the perfect destination to visit for a daily swim and a walk around the nature and nice town of Bol.
7) VIS (town) with blue cave: Island Vis has been a military base for a long time and tourism has avoided it until recently. Vis is big enough for a nice walk and plenty places to see and small enough to keep its charm. On the other side of the island Vis, there is a Blue Cave which is also one of the natural wonders which you can see in Croatia.
8) MLJET national park: if you like superb unspoiled nature, Mljet is a perfect spot for you. You can take a walk through fresh pine forest and the road will lead you to 2 lakes, located ON THE ISLAND! And in 1 lake, you will find St. Anne Island. So it is Island in a like on an Island. There are also a nice monastery and restaurant on this island.
9) ZADAR and SPLIT (towns): Split was always the more popular brother of Zadar town, however, we will say they are both very attractive. Both have lots of archeological sightseeing possibilities lots of night action and very nice old town for sightseeing.
10) ALL THE AMAZING BAYS (they deserve special attention): we will not name the bays names however we can guarantee you that every route you decide for will be an amazing experience. Turquoise sea, Chrystal clear water, fresh air and amazing scenery. This is what you can expect in Croatia.