Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed10 knots
Water Tank20000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Engineer, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Steward, 2 Hostesses
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Motor Sailing Yacht Navilux is one of the most luxurious yacht in our offer
- Specifically designed and built for private charters
- Premium class Sailing yacht available in Croatia
- Impressive exterior provides spacious sunbathing and lounge area
- Interior is modern and soothing, complimented with beautifully balanced colours and lines
- Jacuzzi on the foredeck
|Season A||From 29 April 2018 till 27 May 2018||42.000 €|
|Season B||From 27 May 2018 till 24 June 2018||46.000 €|
|Season C||From 24 June 2018 till 26 August 2018||49.000 €|
|Season D||From 26 August 2018 till 30 September 2018||46.000 €|
|Season E||From 30 September 2018 till 28 October 2018||42.000 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Sunday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (according to consumption),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (according to consumption)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Engineer, Chef, 2 Deckhand, Steward, 2 Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: 24 hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 630 €/person/week
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 175 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES PACKAGE: 105€/person/week € (domestic non-alcoholic – water, carbonated drinks, juices)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT AND TOURIST TAXES: A.P.A.
A.P.A. – 6.000 €/per week
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: port and marina fees, wave runner (100€/hour), provisioning of wines, champagnes and liquors which are not included in beverage packages. Please note: A.P.A to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer to service agent’s account. Should A.P.A be paid as wire transfer, cost of 2% will be deducted from the A.P.A.
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request A.P.A.
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary A.P.A.
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 24 hours of air condition per night included in price.
Air condition on Navilux is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) troughout the gulet and includes 168 hours per week. Additional use of A/C is on request. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding changes: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: no extra charge
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: changed daily
- Bathroom towels: changed daily
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request with no extra charge
5 Double cabin
Cabin with double bed (210*170 cm). Private bathroom with shower and home toilet.
1 Twin cabin
Cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom with shower and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 6 meters, 115 HP
- 2 jet skis: 100 €/h
- Water skiing: included in price
- Donut ride/ringo ride: included in price
- Paddle board
- Wake board
- 2 Floating mats
- 7 sun mattresses
- Leisure area in the back side of the deck
- Fishing equipment
- Sets of masks, snorkels, and flippers
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- CD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Jacuzzi on deck
- Deck shower
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.