Šibenik, Trogir, Split, Dubrovnik
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed9 knots
Water Tank4000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain,Chef, Deckhand, Hostess
SailingUnfortunately sailing is not available during the cruise
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- In 2017 bathrooms were refitted and cabins were refreshed.
- Spacious fore deck with shade is a prefect for a quality relax
- Additional services on board: certified masseuse, child minder, yoga instructor (all on request, for extra charge and minimum 4 days)
- Selection of best cigars in the world available on board
- Experienced crew will make an unforgettable adventure
|Season A||From 25 April 2020 till 09 May 2020||18.000 €|
|Season B||From 09 May 2020 till 06 June 2020||19.500 €|
|Season C||From 06 June 2020 till 27 June 2020||21.000 €|
|Season D||From 27 June 2020 till 29 August 2020||22.500 €|
|Season E||From 29 August 2020 till 19 September 2020||21.000 €|
|Season F||From 19 September 2020 till 03 October 2020||19.500 €|
|Season G||From 03 October 2020 till 24 October 2020||18.000 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 365 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 7 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain,Chef, Deckhand, Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: 6 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- 2 HOURS of watersports
- HALF BOARD (breakfast & lunch – 3 courses): 400 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast & lunch – 3 courses & dinner – 3 courses): 600 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 40€/person
- LIGHT MEAL: 15€/person (one main course)
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- CORKAGE FEE: 800 €/week
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euro/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 800 € fixed cost
- TENDER SERVICE: extra charge after 11.30 PM
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: 6 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Croatia can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 42 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. Use of AC after midnight is on request with supplement of 20 €/hour. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, safe box
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed twice a week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: 30 €/cabin
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: electrical toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week and can be changed twice per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
2 Double Cabins
5.80 m2 cabin with double bed. Private bathroom (2.50 m2) with shower box and electrical toilet.
2 Double Cabins
7.00 m2 cabin with double bed. Private bathroom (5.00 m2) with shower box and electrical toilet.
2 Twin Cabins
5.50 m2 cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom (2.90 m2) with shower box and electrical toilet.
5.70 m2 cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom (2.20 m2) with shower box and electrical toilet.
- Tender boat: 5.7 meters, 110 HP
- Water skiing: 100 €/hour
- Tube ride: 100 €/hour
- Jet ski: 100 €/hour
- 2 kayaks
- 2 paddle boards
- 14 sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Fishing equipment for kids
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Outdoor grill
- LED TV
- DVD player, Karaoke
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection – 1 GB per day
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- E-book library -600 titles
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
What Guests are Saying
A. Seal (UK) – Gulet Croatia
We were very impressed by the friendliness and eagerness of everyone to
check you were giving us what we wanted - which you certainly were. I
think you read us very well, quickly working out what we liked.
Vlado, your calm, relaxed nature and leadership style was remarkable. You
definitely had a gift for finding great places for us to anchor and we
were very happy with the early morning starts, having our tea up on the
front seat as we motored to our next destination. The food coming out of that galley was
unbelievably impressive. We loved all of it, totally delicious. It was a
good idea having the fish lunch and meat dinner, it worked very well. I
cannot believe how much I ate and drank, but chef Siniša was right, I didn't even
put on 1kg :-).thank you all very, very much. We have memories we shall keep
Value for money
G. Jenkins (UK) – Gulet Croatia
We all had a brilliant time and loved every minute. The gulet exceeded
our expectations and we loved the spaciousness and numerous seating
areas, as well as the very comfortable cabins. We really appreciated all the attention to detail from you and the crew food was amazing and he Siniša did a
wonderful job in creating so many amazing dishes in what was I'm sure a
pretty confined space. Josef also did a fantastic job looking after us
and we loved the way he anticipated what drinks we would like without
even having to ask. And Luka was brilliant too - always cheerful and
smiling, especially when he was driving the speedboat when we were on
the ringo! Finally, we really appreciated your relaxed, friendly and
flexible approach - you certainly let us do what we wanted and when, and
it made it a very special holiday for us all, in particular for my
father, who I know had the best time possible.
Value for money
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives and the Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service, but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!