Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank7500 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 PM
About this yacht
- Modern, luxury traditional gulet from Croatia one of the best-maintained gulets
- Owner Nikša is giving his heart and soul for this gulet and his clients. One of those great gulets that get booked very fast due to the excellent service and repeated clients.
- Modern luxury traditional gulet provides amazing superb food, service in an elegant ambiance.
- The interior is bright and pastel colors combined with daylight is reminiscent.
- Anđeo gulet is the perfect yacht for a family or a group of couples, up to ten guests in five large cabins.
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 15 June 2019||16.800 €|
|Season B||From 15 June 2019 till 13 July 2019||19.200 €|
|Season C||From 13 July 2019 till 24 August 2019||21.500 €|
|Season D||From 24 August 2019 till 07 September 2019||19.200 €|
|Season E||From 07 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||16.800 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 300 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 – 1.500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 10 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours per day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 300 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 500 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- CORKAGE FEE: 500 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euro/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 600 € fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Anđeo can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. When A/C is run on generator during the night it may be disturbing due to noise. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 Electricity,
- Bedding changes: bedding sheets are included in price and can be changed 1 per week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: free of charge
- Cleaning of cabins: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilet: home type toilet in all cabins
- Shower: out of wall
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, hair dryer
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
1 Master cabin
22.00 m2 cabin with double bed (180*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower and home toilet.
4 Double cabins
9.00 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 100 HP
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Wakeboard: fuel per usage
- Jet ski: 150 €/hour
- Donut ride/ringo ride: fuel per usage
- Paddle board
- 10 sun mattresses
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection – 1 GB per day
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Lap top for clients
- Board games, cards,
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Gulet Anđeo Backstory – The best gastronomical and cruise experience in Croatia
The Anđeo (English: Angel) was one of the first luxury gulets available for charters in the Adriatic 10 years ago. Gulet is a product of complete devotion and passion of her owners and today it offers one of the best cruise experiences in Croatia.Check backstory
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives and the Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service, but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!