Split, Dubrovnik (RQ)
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed10 knots
Water Tank6000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand, Hostess
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Refitted in 2017
- Years of crew experience guarantees a fabulous gulet cruise
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 9 June 2018||12.600 €|
|Season B||From 9 June 2018 till 30 June 2018||14.900 €|
|Season C||From 30 June 2018 till 1 September 2018||16.250 €|
|Season D||From 1 September 2018 till 22 September 2018||14.900 €|
|Season E||From 22 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||12.600 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 380 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 16 in 8 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand, Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: 5 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 380 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 550 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: according to usage (approx. 400-600 €/week)
- TOURIST TAXES: 1 €/person/day
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary (National park Kornati approx. 300 €/night, National park Mljet approx. 150 €/night, National park Lastovo approx. 100 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.000 € fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 5 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Aborda can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 35 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. Use of AC after midnight is on request with supplement of 20 €/hour. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once a week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type in all cabins
- Showers: shower box with curtain
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 3 hand towel and 3 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on requrest
4 Double Cabins
Cabin with double bed. Private bathrom with shower box and home toilet.
4 Twin Cabins
Cabin with twin bed. Private bathrom with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 70 HP
- Water skiing: 70 €/hour
- 1 kayak
- 14 sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- CD player
- Wi-Fi -no general limit
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
What Guests are Saying
Wendy Pokroy (South Africa)- Gulet Aborda
We had our dream holiday, absolutely fantastic! Life was really good!
The weather was not in our favour, but of course we did not let this deter us.
Thank you Goolets Company for such a well organised holiday from beginning to end.
Value for money
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.