Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed7 knots
Water Tank17000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Sailor
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Motor yacht with iron hull for cruising or sailing between Croatian islands
- Refitted in 2016
- Deck covered with beds for sunbathing at the front side of the ship
- Desk with chairs at the back side of the ship
- Indoor salon is completely equipped where your meals will be served
- All cabins are AC with private bathroom
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 01 June 2019||12.600 €|
|Season B||From 01 June 2019 till 22 June 2019||13.700 €|
|Season C||From 22 June 2019 till 24 August 2019||14.800 €|
|Season D||From 24 August 2019 till 28 September 2019||13.700 €|
|Season E||From 28 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||12.600 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 350 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 – 1.500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Sailor
- AIR CONDITIONING: 12 hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: welcome drink on embarkation day
- CAPTAIN’S DINNER
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 500 €/person/week
- Children from 2 to 12 years have a 50% discount and for children up to 2 years the provisioning is not charged
- BEVERAGES ON YACHT BAR ONLY – by bar price list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
- ALL INCLUSIVE DOMESTIC PACKAGE (Includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices): 180 €/person/week
- ALL INCLUSIVE DOMESTIC NON ALCOHOLIC PACKAGE – 90 €/person/week
- CORKAGE FEE: 700 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euro/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- DELIVERY FEE (1000 EUR) for embarkation or disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 12 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Altair is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) throughout the gulet and includes 84 hours per week. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours. Additional use of A/C is on request. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 Electricity,
- Bedding changes: bedding sheets are included in price
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cleaning of cabins: on request
- Toilet: home type toilet in all cabins
- Shower: Shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 1 towel per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
4 Double cabins
9 m2 cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
2 Twin cabins
9 m2 cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.5 meters
- Water skiing: 100 €/h
- Donut ride/ringo ride: 100 €/h
- Paddle board
- 12 sun mattresses
- Leisure area on the back side of the deck
- Fishing equipment
- Sets of masks, snorkels, and flippers
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- CD player
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Ice maker
- Deck shower
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.