Bodrum , Marmaris , Gocek , Fethiye , Kos, Rhodes
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
12+2 (on request)
Cruise Speed13 knots
Water Tank8000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Waiter
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
About this gulet
- Great sailing possibilities (Mast/Sail equipment: 2 / MAIN, MIZZEN, GENOA, JIB, FLOK / 800 SQM SAIL AREA).
- Great services, crew and food on board – very flexible services especially with food organisations.
- 2 triple cabins are a great fit for teenagers or kids.
- Very experienced gulet when it comes to Greek Islands.
- Very large range of water sports on board (90 HP engine on tender boat).
|Season A||From 6 May 2017 till 27 May 2017||17.500 €|
|Season B||From 27 May 2017 till 1 July 2017||21.000 €|
|Season C||From 1 July 2017 till 2 September 2017||26.250 €|
|Season D||From 2 September 2017 till 30 September 2017||21.000 €|
|Season E||From 30 September 2017 till 28 October 2017||17.500 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
- Prices on Grande Mare includes crew and fuel, port taxes in Turkish waters, food, drinks and VAT are extra.
- You can bring your own drinks on this gulet free of charge.
- All extras are specified on this page but do not get overwhelmed. Our sales team will put it all together for you in an easy format.
- All prices are based on EUR. Currency calculator is just informative.
- Gulet can sail around Greek Islands and start the cruise also in Kos and Rhodes. Ask for more info.
+ Detailed breakdown of prices
Included in Charter Price
- Shipboard Accommodation
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Crew: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Waiter
- VAT: not included in charter price
- Transfers from gulet to ports with tender boat
- Bed Sheets
- Air Condition: air condition available 24/7
- Check-in ports: Bodrum , Marmaris , Gocek , Fethiye , Kos and Rhodes
- Check-out ports: Bodrum , Marmaris , Gocek , Fethiye , Kos and Rhodes
- Check-in time: after 3:00 pm
- Check-out time: until 10:00 am
- 5 o'clock snacks and Tea & Coffee: coffee, tea, cake, cookies
- Welcome Drink/Snack: champagne, wine
- Port Taxes
Food Options (Mandatory)
Half Board(breakfast and lunch)
Half Board(breakfast, lunch and 2 x dinner)
Full Board(breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Soft Drinks All Inclusive Packageall soft drinks
105 €/person/week(domestic non alcoholic drinks and water, cola, juice)
All Inclusive Drinks Packageall local drinks
245 €/person/week(domestic non alcoholic drinks and alcoholic drinks - water, cola, juice, wine, beer)
Water included in charter price.
Port Fees and Relocation fees
- Harbor taxes: taxes in Turkish waters are included in charter price
- Private marinas: private marinas are extra in Turkey also, fees are around 300-500 € in Turkey.
- Ship entrances to national parks: extra payment
- Relocation fee (start or end the cruise in Gocek, Marmaris or Bodrum): free of charge
Non Mandatory Extras
- Additional cruising over what is included: 200 €/hour
- Port taxes and private marinas in Greek Islands: extra according to client’s wishes
- Transfers from airport to gulet and back: on request
- Extra paid activities like biking, rafting, guided land tours: on request
- Tour guide for during the cruise: on request
- Air Condition: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Grande Mare is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) throughout the gulet and includes unlimited usage of A/C. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: TV, DVD player 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bedding sheets are included in price and can be changed every day
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Beach towels: changed daily
- Toilets: electrical type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: hair dryer, shampoo
- Bathroom towels: 7 hand towel and 7 large towel per person per week
- Tender boat: 90 HP
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Donut ride – Ringo: fuel per usage
- Wake board: fuel per usage
- 1 wind surfer
- 1 subwing
- 1 paddleboard
- 1 kayak
- 12 sun mattresses
- Fishing equipment
- 12 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Sail Shade on the front side of the gulet
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player + DVDs
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection (Just For Turkish Coasts and Turk-cell Connectivity )
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Water maker
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
More Gulet Ideas
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.