The gulet Wicked Felina impresses as a luxurious sailing schooner of understated, clean, elegant design
Wickedly enticing accommodation
From her glowing interior timber to her staterooms’ white linen, Wicked Felina’s 34m / 111ft frame will gladden your eye and relax your soul. Five spacious staterooms including a lovely stern master suite accompany four of similar size, 4 doubles, all fully air conditioned, all with private ensuite facilities for your comfort aboard.
The elegant saloon is bright and spacious, equally ideal for breakfast or cocktail with its built in bar, while lunch and dinner in these warm climes are better taken al fresco on the shaded aft deck in her custom designed booth with oval table. A further niche for snacks, cocktails or simply watching the world slide by, occupies a commanding view on the foredeck.
Now for action!
Where permitted, Wicked Felina’s two-man jet ski will blow the cobwebs away, while her waterskis and wakeboard offers similar thrills pulled by the tender’s 115hp engine. For a quieter life, her Windsurfer, Paddleboard, Kayak, and even a little gently fishing are all provided for.
If you prefer to watch while the crew exercise, that’s fine because this yacht was born to sail and relishes a strong wind to slide you along from the last secret cove to your next golden beach, in silence but for wind and waves.
The captain, chef de cuisine, and the two deckhands are experienced and professional crew who will take care of all your needs during the cruise. You will be served delicious international and Turkish dishes every day, along with great cocktails, and the sweetest of desserts.
Build / Renovated
2004 / 2022
Cabins for guests
Jet ski, Water skiing, Ringo ride, Wakeboard, 2 Paddleboards, 2 Canoes, Big Mable, Snorkel set
Captain, Chef, 3 Deckhands
Prices for Wicked FelinaSend Inquiry
From 23 April 2022
till 28 May 202217.500 €
From 28 May 2022
till 04 June 202219.100 €
From 04 June 2022
till 25 June 202220.300 €
From 25 June 2022
till 02 July 202221.300 €
From 02 July 2022
till 27 August 202223.800 €
From 27 August 2022
till 03 September 202222.300 €
From 03 September 2022
till 01 October 202220.300 €
From 01 October 2022
till 22 October 202217.500 €
- GOOLETS SUPPORT: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 10 guests sleeping in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: up to 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 3 Deckhands
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and bath towels, and deck towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea & coffee with snacks
- WI-FI in Turkish waters
- PORT TAXES in Turkish waters
1. Luxury full board, soft drinks: 560€/person/week
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, 5 o'clock tea and coffee with various servings, still water, mineral water, fruit juices, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-Cola, and other soft drinks.
- Exclusive cuisine is made from the finest quality, consisting of mostly organic ingredients, with an emphasis on local fresh seafood prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight.
2. Half board + 4 dinners, soft drinks: 440 €/person/week
- Breakfast, lunch, 4 dinners, 5 o'clock tea and coffee with various servings, still water, mineral water, fruit juices, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-Cola, and other soft drinks.
- This option provides you with the flexibility to eat several lunches or dinners ashore in local restaurants.
3. The minimum cost of Food is 1.500 €/week (in case of small groups)
1. Alcoholic drinks:
- Preferred alcoholic beverages can be ordered in advance. Before departure, we provide clients with a Proforma invoice with a total cost for drinks. After approval from a client, we pre-purchase the drinks and deliver them onboard.
Port and Tourist Taxes
Included in the charter price in Turkish waters
- Not included in the charter price
- If a client wishes to use private marinas the costs can vary from 300 and up to 500 €/night.
- In Turkey, it is customary to tip min 5% and up to 12% of the charter price, according to satisfaction of guests.
Additional Motorized Water Sports:
- Wicked Felina has Jet ski, water skiing, wakeboard, Big Mable, and Ringo ride which is charged for the fuel used according to clients usage.
Other Options on request:
- Airport transfers, diving schools recommendations, guided land tours, restaurant bookings, bike rentals, hotel recommendations, spa recommendations, ...
Finding the right yacht is important. But finding the perfect combination of the yacht, the crew (including the chef), itinerary, and activities that are all tailor-made to align with your group's structure, requires significant effort and forward planning.
This is what we pride ourselves on doing best.
A: Understanding your group structure, wishes, philosophy, and priorities.
B: Making sure your entire holiday is organised in a way that accommodates your whole group.
We are a customer-service company first, and a yacht broker second. We look forward to being of assistance to you.
The entire yacht search process at Goolets is organised in a way that we always find the best ''value for money'', most suitable yacht available for your group.
- First, we review as many vessels as possible to ensure all bases are covered.
- Then, we refine the selection to 2 or 3 options, any of which would be a good choice.
We always ensure you receive the best possible deal and the best possible service on these suggestions.
We concentrate on a yacht's overall value based on your search criteria first, then we look for discounts.
The amount of any discount will vary depending on the yacht's availability at the time of booking.
If according to your search criteria, there are dozens of yachts available at the destination you want, on the dates you request, there will be more room for negotiation on price.
If what you are looking for is a yacht in high demand, there is little or no flexibility on pricing.
Each yacht's charter rate varies, depending on destination, type of yacht, and various additional expenses.
To arrive at an estimate of how much the entire charter will cost (including the charter of the yacht itself, food, drinks, fuel, VAT, port taxes, crew tips, national park entry fees, and so on), the rule of thumb is to take the base charter price and add 30%.
Sometimes the cost will be lower, sometimes higher; but for the best guesstimate, this formula will give you a good idea of the overall expenses.
For example, if the base charter price of a yacht is quoted at 30,000 €/week, with all the additional costs the total payment due (not including flights or transfers) would be around 39,000 €/week.
When you inform us about your preferences, our charter experts will always break down the expenses in detail, so there are no hidden costs when you arrive on your yacht or during your trip.
Most yacht charter destinations have a handful of the most popular itineraries that are being used 90% of the time. Our yacht experts will be happy to advise which one would be the most suitable for you.
The most important part of route planning is not so much which route you take, but what you will do at each port of call, and how you wish to personalise each day to suit your preferences.
The same itinerary will be structured in an entirely different way if, for example, you are a group with small children; or if you have teenagers; or if you like to party; or you are a group of active seniors interested in sightseeing.
We are experts in tailoring your route in a bespoke way that optimizes every moment of your holiday.
We monitor the live availability of all yachts via various systems - either directly through Goolets' online booking lists, or via yachting portals such as Yachtfolio, Charter Index, CYA, Nausys, or Booking Manager.
Bookings are changing on an almost hourly basis, so each date needs to be frequently monitored.
You can check the real-time availability of the vessel either by submitting the inquiry form, sending an email to email@example.com, calling us on the phone, or contacting us via the ''live chat'' function (if you reach us inside our working hours).
We pride ourselves on replying promptly and will do everything we can to respond quickly.
Luxury boat charter in
Turkey is the most popular gulet charter destination in the world. These yachts offer unmatched value for money and all-round excellent performance. Check out our list of “award-winning” gulet yachts from Turkey, selected from more than 2,000 available options.