One of the Best Highlights of a Blue Cruise Holiday
What is this activity?
Captain will start the engine after breakfast and take you to a bay. There he will anchor the gulet so that you will be safe.
Why is this so special?
It is not possible to get a better relaxation, swimming and getting away from it all experience then while staying on anchor with a gulet. You will fall in love in gulets because of this.
No other vessels (or holidays) offer a better combination of comfort, flexibility and relaxation.
Characteristics of an amazing bay:
- The sea is clean, turquoise or clear blue…
- You see the bottom of the sea.
- You can easily swim ashore.
- It is not to crowded.
- There is a forest near by
What can You do, when you anchor in a bay?
- You can swim, snorkel and enjoy the sea.
- You can read the book or have a beer – just relax and take it easy.
- You can do lots of different waters ports.
- You can go ashore and go explore the forest or go hiking.
- You can take a canoe and go exploring the coves around.
How long do you stay in a bays?
This is up to you. Some people wish to avoid civilization at all costs. Some people wish to swim all day long. Some people do not like to swim or stay in bays at all. The best part about gulet private charter is, that everything is flexible.
However if you wish to get a good spot in the port or in a marina for the evenings night out you should set sail earlier.
How many bays do you see in a day? What about in a week?
A good captain will show you minimum 2 different bays in a single day + take you to destination no.3 for the night, which can be either bay no.3 or port. This again depends on your wishes and weather conditions of course.
This means in 7 days, if the weather allows it, you will see up to 20 different locations.
A couple of bay examples:
Away from people.
Amazing, but sometimes crowded.
Only experienced captains know them.
This is the goal. Would you swim here?