Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed9 knots
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef/Deckhand
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeAfter 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- With 20 years of maritime experience captain, Massimo will take you to the best spots.
- His good character and his keen sense of customer service provide a relaxing environment for the guests aboard
|Season A||From 24 April 2021 till 26 June 2021||11.500 €|
|Season B||From 26 June 2021 till 28 August 2021||15.500 €|
|Season C||From 28 August 2021 till 23 October 2021||11.500 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for watersports, crew
- Italian VAT
- Food (from A.P.A.),
- Drinks (from A.P.A.)
- Port and tourist taxes (from A.P.A.)
For an exact price calculation, special deals, and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 6 in 3 cabins
- CREW: Captain, Chef/Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours per day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- A.P.A. – 25% from the charter price (Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: client’s food and beverages, yacht fuel consumption, port and marina fees, transfers to/from the yacht, National Park entrances, and all other costs not specified as included. A.P.A is paid by the Client in addition to the charter fee for all relevant costs for the vessel that are not included in the charter fee. If A.P.A does not cover complete costs, the Client will pay exceeding the amount on board in cash. If costs made on charter are less than the amount is given as A.P.A, the amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the voyage. A.P.A does not include a tip for the crew.
- From A.P.A.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- From A.P.A.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request
- DELIVERY FEE: on request
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- Air Conditioning: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Myositos can be manually controlled in each cabin. Generally A/c is till midnight and gan be prolonged on guests request. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in the price and can be changed once a week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: electrical type of toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, 1 hairdryer for all cabins.
- Beach towels: 1 person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: 10 €/person/set
- Tender boats: 3,7 meters, 20 HP
- Floating mats
- Sun mattresses
- Sets of masks, snorkels, and flippers
- Fishing equipment
- DVD player
- CD player
- Ice maker
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in a salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives, and Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands, and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!