Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed10 knots
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Hostess
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 01:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil11:00 AM
About this yacht
- Traditional Greek motor sailor with real naval characteristics
- Matina offers real sailing experience
- On aft deck, there is more than enough space for 20 persons at two tables
- Spacious flybridge
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 26 October 2019||44.500 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter
- Greek VAT
- Food (according to consumption),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (according to consumption)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
Special prices for up to 12 guests on board. Contact us.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 20 in 8 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING:
- AIR CONDITIONING: 6 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
A.P.A: 30% of charter price/week
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: client’s food and beverages, port and marina fees, fuel for tender and wave runner, transfers to / from the yacht, National Park entrances and all other costs not specified as included.A.P.A is paid by the Client in addition to the charter fee for all relevant costs for the vessel that are not included in charter fee.If A.P.A does not cover complete costs, Client will pay exceeding amount on board in cash.If costs made on charter are less than amount given as A.P.A, amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the voyage.A.P.A does not include tip for the crew.
- From A.P.A.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- From A.P.A.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night) from A.P.A.
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary
- RELOCATION FEE: on request
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S)
- Air Conditioning: Unlimited hours of air conditioning per day included in price.
Air condition on Matina can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity. safe box, adequate drawer storage
- Bedding changes: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once per week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: out of pipe
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 3 person per week
- Bathroom towels: 3 per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
2 Double cabins
Cabin with double bed (140*200 cm). Private bathroom with out of pipe shower and home toilet.
2 Triple cabins
Cabin with double bed (140*200 cm)and additional bed (70*190 cm). Private bathroom with out of pipe shower and home toilet.
4 Twin cabins
Cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom with out of pipe shower and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.3 meters, 50 HP
- Water skiing: A.P.A
- Donut ride: A.P.A
- Banana ride: A.P.A
- 1 kayak for 2 people
- 2 paddle boards
- 3 windsurfers with 5 different sails
- 14 sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Leisure area on the back side of the deck
- Fishing equipment
- Snorkeling gear
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Ice maker
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives, and Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands, and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!