Trogir, Split, Dubrovnik (RQ)
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed7 knots
Water Tank2500 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Family owned business it gives special touch
- Mission statement: Ultimate getaway from stressful lifestyle
- Perfect for families
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 01 June 2019||6.500 €|
|Season B||From 01 June 2019 till 22 June 2019||7.000 €|
|Season C||From 22 June 2019 till 13 July 2019||8.000 €|
|Season D||From 13 July 2019 till 27 July 2019||9.000 €|
|Season E||From 27 July 2019 till 17 August 2019||9.500 €|
|Season F||From 17 August 2019 till 31 August 2019||9.000 €|
|Season G||From 31 August 2019 till 14 September 2019||8.000 €|
|Season H||From 14 September 2019 till 05 October 2019||7.000 €|
|Season I||From 05 October 2019 till 26 October 2019||6.500 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 300 €/person/week),
- Drinks (from 80 €/person/week)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 – 1.500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 8 in 4 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef
- AIR CONDITIONING: 6 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 300 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 400 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 170 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 80 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euro/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 500 € fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 6 hours of air condition running per day included in price.
Air condition on Vila Vrgade is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) throught the gulet and includes 42 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator.
- Amenities in all cabins: 24 V / 220 Electricity
- Bedding info: Bedding sheets are included in price and can be changed upon request
- Cleaning of cabins: Daily cleaning of bathroom
- Beach towels: 1 set per person per week
- Toilets: Home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: Out of pipe
- Amenities in all bathrooms: Shampoo
- Bathroom towels: 1 small and 1 big towels
Master cabin 1
Master Cabin (6,00 m2) with double bed (165*200), private bathroom with out of pipe shower and home toilet (1,20 m2).
Cabins 2 - 3
2 Cabins (5,50 m2) with double bed (135*200), private bathroom with out of pipe shower and home toilet (1,20 m2).
Cabin (4,40 m2) with double bed (125*200), private bathroom with out of pipe shower and home toilet (1,20 m2).
- Tender boat: 4.2 meters, 50 HP
- Water skiing: 50 € per hour*
- Wakeboard: 50 € per hour*
- Donut ride/ringo ride: 50 € per hour*
- 2 paddle boards
*30 minutes of motorised waters sports included in charter price per day
- 8 sun mattresses
- Basic fishing equipment
- 6 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards,
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Full possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.