Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed7 knots
Water Tank2000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingUnfortunately sailing is not available during the cruise
Check-In TimeAfter 06:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Gulet Scorpion V is a great solution to explore Sardinia, Sicily
- Gulet is Based in Olbia, Sardinia
- Very comfortable (refitted for season 2018) atmosphere, great food, very thorough cleaning of the cabins
- Great service from captain Alessandro crew
- Possibility of cabin or private charter
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 15 June 2019||6.500 €|
|Season B||From 15 June 2019 till 06 July 2019||8.000 €|
|Season C||From 06 July 2019 till 27 July 2019||10.500 €|
|Season D||From 27 July 2019 till 31 August 2019||12.000 €|
|Season E||From 31 August 2019 till 14 September 2019||10.500 €|
|Season F||From 14 September 2019 till 28 September 2019||8.000 €|
|Season G||From 28 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||6.500 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 200 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 10 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 2 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 200 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 300 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-8 years 30% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: depend on usage (approx. 500 €/week)
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 2 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Scorpion V can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 14 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. Use of AC after midnight is on request with supplement of 7 €/hour. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once a week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: 15 €/cabin
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type in all cabins
- Showers: out of pipe
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: 3 €/towel
2 Double Cabins
6.00 m2 cabin with double bed (140*220 cm). Private bathroom (2.00 m2) with out of pipe and home toilet.
5.00 m2 cabin with double bed (140*180 cm). Private bathroom (2.50 m2) with out of pipe and home toilet.
6.00 m2 cabin with double bed (140*180 cm). Private bathroom (2.50 m2) with out of pipe and home toilet.
6.00 m2 cabin with double bed (140*180 cm). Private bathroom (3.50 m2) with out of pipe and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 3,5 meters, 25 HP
- Water skiing: possibility to rent on the beach
- Donut ride/ringo ride: possibility to rent on the beach
- Banana ride: possibility to rent on the beach
- Kayak: possibility to rent on the beach
- Paddleboard: possibility to rent on the beach
- 10 sun mattresses
- Shower on deck
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection – 1 GB per day
- Tablet available for guests
- Board games, cards
- Espresso machine
- Water maker
- Full regulation safety equipment
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.