Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed8 knots
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand, Waiter
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Perfect for larger groups, that want to sail together
- Attentive crew’s service
- Authentic Adriatic cuisine onboard
- Sister gulet of Sadri Usta 1, both elegantly handcrafted
- Sailing experience and daily exploring fabulous places along Montenegro coast
|Season A||From 25 April 2021 till 06 June 2021||17.600 €|
|Season B||From 06 June 2021 till 04 July 2021||19.200 €|
|Season C||From 04 July 2021 till 05 September 2021||21.600 €|
|Season D||From 05 September 2021 till 03 October 2021||19.200 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Sundays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Food, complimentary fresh fruit, and water
- Guided tour of Maritime Heritage Museum, Old Town Kotor, and Old town Bar
- Shared return transfer from/to Tivat airport
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (50€ per person)
For an exact price calculation, special deals, and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 16 in 8 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand, Waiter
- AIR CONDITIONING: 6 hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- FULL BOARD (7 breakfasts, 7 lunches with 3 courses, 1 dinner with 3 courses, and a Captain’s dinner with 3 courses): included in charter price
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to the bar price list
Port and Tourist Taxes
- Port fees, anchorages, and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (50€ per person). In the case of the large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to the port to refill.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 150 – 300 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: on request
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: 6 hours of air condition included in price per day.
Air condition on Sadri Usta can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 42 hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity,
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in the price and can be changed on request (changed on Sunday and Wednesday)
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: n/a
- Cabin service: cabins are cleaned on request
- Toilets: home type of toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, hairdryer
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towels per person per week (changed on Sunday and Wednesday)
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
6 Double cabins
Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Twin cabins
Cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.35 meters, 20 HP
- 2 Canoes
- 2 paddle boards
- Sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Leisure area in the back side of the deck
- Fishing equipment for kids
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives, and Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands, and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!