Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed11 knots
Water Tank10000 liters
Crew Description7 members
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Ultra-luxury modern gulet built in a classic style
- Refitted in 2016
- Three large decks where guests may relax
- Two outdoor dining areas (flybridge and Aft deck)
- All cabins are fitted with en-suite bathrooms and built-in entertainment systems
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 27 October 2018||59.000 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance)
- Food (according to consumption),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (according to consumption)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 10 in 4 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: 7 members
- AIR CONDITIONING: 12 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
A.P.A: 30% of charter price/week
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: client’s food and beverages, port and marina fees, fuel for tender and wave runner, transfers to / from the yacht, National Park entrances and all other costs not specified as included.
Port and Tourist Taxes
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary
- RELOCATION FEE: on request
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 12 hours of air condition included in price per day.
Air condition on Riana can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 84 hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity,
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: n/a
- Cabin service: cabins are cleaned on request
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, hairdryer
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: towels are changed on request with no extra charge
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
2 Double cabins
Double cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Twin cabins
Twin cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.7 meters, 115 HP
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Jet ski: fuel per usage
- Donut ride: fuel per usage
- Wakeboard: fuel per usage
- 2 kayak
- 2 paddleboards
- 6 sun loungers
- Leisure area in the back side of the deck
- Fishing equipment
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- 7 full sets of Scuba diving equipment
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.