Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
8+2 (on request)
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank4000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef
SailingSails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09.00 AM
About this yacht
- Gulet Polo is family operated gulet. Capt/Owner Vedran and his wife will make sure you have a great time on board of this gulet
- Expect ORGANIC – LOCAL – HOME MADE food grown in the back yard of the house of the owners
- Very relaxed and easy going atmosphere. Do not expect “white gloves services”. Expect huge hospitality
- Due to small draft, Polo can go to lots of bays where larger gulets can not go.
- Nobody can beat the price of Polo. If you are a smaller group and you are looking for an affordable cruise experience, Polo is the way to go
- Not a perfect option for adrenaline junkies (no water skiing possible). Perfect for smaller kids, seniors, couples and everyone in search for an easy going cruise
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 30 June 2018||5.100 €|
|Season B||From 30 June 2018 till 1 September 2018||6.400 €|
|Season C||From 27 October 2018 till 22 September 2018||5.100 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 200 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 10 in 4 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef
- AIR CONDITIONING: 6 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 200 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- CORKAGE FEE: 50 €/person/week (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: depend on usage (approx. 400-600 €/week)
- TOURIST TAXES: 1 €/person/day
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary (National park Kornati approx. 300 €/night, National park Mljet approx. 150 €/night, National park Lastovo approx. 100 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 200 € fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 6 hours of air condition running per day included in price.
Air condition on gulet Polo is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) throught the gulet and includes 42 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator.
- Amenities in all cabins: 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cleaning of cabins: cabins are cleaned on request
- Toilets: electric toilet in all cabins
- Showers: out of pipe
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 2 person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
1 Double cabin
9.80 m2 cabin with double bed (140*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.00 m2) with out of pipe shower and vacum toilet.
2 Double cabin
6.00 m2 cabin with double bed (140*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.00 m2) with out of pipe shower and vacum toilet.
1 Double cabin
6.25 m2 cabin with double bed (140*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.00 m2) with out of pipe shower and vacum toilet.
- Tender boat: 4 meters, 40 HP
- 8 sun mattresses
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Safety net for kids
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
What Guests are Saying
B. Willson (UK) – Gulet Polo
Polo crew was exceptional, especially Peter the young deckhand. The captain Vedran was also very good. Captain was helpful in suggesting places to go and picking up in the dinghy.
I see room for improvement for food on board could be better suited. We loveds the scenery, adaptability and freedom during the cruise. We would have preferred more fish, salad etc.
Value for money
B. Davies (RSA) – Gulet Polo
We really loved, that our captain took us to even more wonderful places than we had on our list. Captain Vedran were so kind and generous and made our cruise wonderful! We loved every second. I do not see any room for improvement. For us it was all perfect.
Value for money
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.