Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
8+2 (on request)
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank4000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef
SailingSails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09.00 AM
About this yacht
- Gulet Polo is family operated gulet. Capt/Owner Vedran and his wife will make sure you have a great time on board of this gulet
- Expect ORGANIC – LOCAL – HOME MADE food grown in the back yard of the house of the owners
- Very relaxed and easy going atmosphere. Do not expect “white gloves services”. Expect huge hospitality
- Due to small draft, Polo can go to lots of bays where larger gulets can not go.
- Nobody can beat the price of Polo. If you are a smaller group and you are looking for an affordable cruise experience, Polo is the way to go
- Not a perfect option for adrenaline junkies (no water skiing possible). Perfect for smaller kids, seniors, couples and everyone in search for an easy going cruise
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 29 June 2019||5.600 €|
|Season B||From 29 June 2019 till 31 August 2019||6.900 €|
|Season C||From 31 August 2019 till 26 October 2019||5.600 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 200 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 – 1.500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 10 in 4 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef
- AIR CONDITIONING: 6 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 200 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- CORKAGE FEE: 50 €/person/week (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euros). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
- ONE WAY ROUTE (Split – Dubrovnik OR Dubrovnik – Split): 200 € per week
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 200 € fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: 6 hours of air condition running per day included in price.
Air condition on gulet Polo is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) throught the gulet and includes 42 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator.
- Amenities in all cabins: 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cleaning of cabins: cabins are cleaned on request
- Toilets: electric toilet in all cabins
- Showers: out of pipe
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 2 person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
1 Double cabin
9.80 m2 cabin with double bed (140*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.00 m2) with out of pipe shower and vacum toilet.
2 Double cabin
6.00 m2 cabin with double bed (140*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.00 m2) with out of pipe shower and vacum toilet.
1 Double cabin
6.25 m2 cabin with double bed (140*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.00 m2) with out of pipe shower and vacum toilet.
- Tender boat: 4 meters, 40 HP
- 8 sun mattresses
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Safety net for kids
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
What Guests are Saying
B. Willson (UK) – Gulet Polo
Polo crew was exceptional, especially Peter the young deckhand. The captain Vedran was also very good. Captain was helpful in suggesting places to go and picking up in the dinghy.
I see room for improvement for food on board could be better suited. We loveds the scenery, adaptability and freedom during the cruise. We would have preferred more fish, salad etc.
Value for money
B. Davies (RSA) – Gulet Polo
We really loved, that our captain took us to even more wonderful places than we had on our list. Captain Vedran were so kind and generous and made our cruise wonderful! We loved every second. I do not see any room for improvement. For us it was all perfect.
Value for money
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives and the Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service, but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!