Šibenik, Trogir, Dubrovnik
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed10 knots
Water Tank7000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhand
SailingSailing can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Crew on gulet Perla is working together for lots of years. Means the services on board are flawless
- Perfectly maintained gulet, with very good name and lots of repeated clients. You can consider yourself lucky to get a free date on Perla
- One of very few 7 cabin gulets in Croatia
- Flexible and very accommodating crew
|Season A||From 25 April 2020 till 09 May 2020||13.400 €|
|Season B||From 09 May 2020 till 30 May 2020||15.600 €|
|Season C||From 30 May 2020 till 27 June 2020||16.400 €|
|Season D||From 27 June 2020 till 29 August 2020||18.200 €|
|Season E||From 29 August 2020 till 19 September 2020||16.400 €|
|Season F||From 19 September 2020 till 24 October 2020||13.400 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 350 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 1000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 14 in 7 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
- AIR CONDITIONING: 6 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 550 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to the bar price list
- ALL-INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 105 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 600 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is 1000 Euro/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 500 – 700 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.000 € fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: 6 hours of air condition running per day included in price.
Air condition on Perla can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 42 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. Use of AC after midnight is 30 € per hour. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: closet for clothes , 24 V / 220 electricity
- Bedding info: bedding sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: electric type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 2 person/week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
2 Double cabins
5.00 m2 with double bed (140*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.90 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Twin cabins
7.80 m2 with twin beds (1 x 80*200 cm and 1x 120x200 cm). Private bathroom (3.25 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
1 Double cabin
5.20 m2 with double bed (140*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.80 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Double cabins
7.00 m2 with double bed (170*210 cm). Private bathroom (2.65 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 5.3 meters, 100 HP
- Water skiing: 70 €/h
- Donut ride/Ringo ride: 70 €/h
- 1 kayak
- 12 sun mattresses
- Basic fishing equipment
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Safety net for kids
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Laptop for clients
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition (till midnight)
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
What Guests are Saying
J. Leibsohn (USA) – Gulet Perla
We were relaxing, being with friends and exploring in beauties of Croatia The crew were all amazing, especially the captain. For our taste dishes were good.
Value for money
Anna Nolan (USA) – Gulet Perla
Friendly and hospitable crew during the cruise. We had been on a Gulet the previous year so there were some comparisons however all in all a good trip where we enjoyed in exploring the islands and swimming.
Value for money
R. Keason (UK) – Gulet Perla
We appreciated being meet by your representative at the Trogir harbour and he was reassuring. Perla crew were fantastic they were accommodating and flexible as we needed to navigate the weather. We appreciated your ongoing monitoring of our vacation and would definitely recommend your company to others. Breakfast was perfect , we prefer simple grilled cooking for lunch and dinner and the desserts seemed ok but more elaborate than we needed, we probably could have just done with fresh fruit as we had for breakfast. Perla gulet was a good size, but would recommend upgrading the bathrooms as they seemed stuffy and home toilets (found in some gulets) would be better.
Value for money
One of Our First Partnerships: Lasting More Than a Decade
Learn about one of our first partnerships when establishing Goolets agency, how it all started and the gulets we have in our offer.Check full review
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives and the Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service, but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!