Šibenik, Trogir, Dubrovnik
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
12+2 (On Request)
Cruise Speed10 knots
Water Tank7000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhand
SailingSailing can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Crew on gulet Perla is working together for lots of years. Means the services on board are flawless
- Perfectly maintained gulet, with very good name and lots of repeated clients. You can consider yourself lucky to get a free date on Perla
- One of very few 7 cabin gulets in Croatia
- Flexible and very accommodating crew
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 11 May 2019||13.400 €|
|Season B||From 11 May 2019 till 01 June 2019||15.600 €|
|Season C||From 01 June 2019 till 29 June 2019||16.400 €|
|Season D||From 29 June 2019 till 31 August 2019||18.200 €|
|Season E||From 31 August 2019 till 21 September 2019||16.400 €|
|Season F||From 21 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||13.400 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 350 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 – 1.500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 14 in 7 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
- AIR CONDITIONING: 6 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 550 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 105 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 600 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euros). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.000 € fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 6 hours of air condition running per day included in price.
Air condition on Perla can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 42 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. Use of AC after midnight is 30 € per hour. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: closet for clothes , 24 V / 220 electricity
- Bedding info: bedding sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: electric type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 2 person/week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
2 Double cabins
5.00 m2 with double bed (140*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.90 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Twin cabins
7.80 m2 with twin beds (80*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.25 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
1 Double cabin
5.20 m2 with double bed (140*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.80 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Double cabins
7.00 m2 with double bed (170*210 cm). Private bathroom (2.65 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 5.3 meter, 100 HP
- Water skiing: 50 €/h
- Donut ride/ringo ride: 50 €/h
- 1 kayak
- 12 sun mattresses
- Basic fishing equipment
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Safety net for kids
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Laptop for clients
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition (till midnight)
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
What Guests are Saying
J. Leibsohn (USA) – Gulet Perla
We were relaxing, being with friends and exploring in beauties of Croatia The crew were all amazing, especially the captain. For our taste dishes were good.
Value for money
Anna Nolan (USA) – Gulet Perla
Friendly and hospitable crew during the cruise. We had been on a Gulet the previous year so there were some comparisons however all in all a good trip where we enjoyed in exploring the islands and swimming.
Value for money
R. Keason (UK) – Gulet Perla
We appreciated being meet by your representative at the Trogir harbour and he was reassuring. Perla crew were fantastic they were accommodating and flexible as we needed to navigate the weather. We appreciated your ongoing monitoring of our vacation and would definitely recommend your company to others. Breakfast was perfect , we prefer simple grilled cooking for lunch and dinner and the desserts seemed ok but more elaborate than we needed, we probably could have just done with fresh fruit as we had for breakfast. Perla gulet was a good size, but would recommend upgrading the bathrooms as they seemed stuffy and home toilets (found in some gulets) would be better.
Value for money
One of Our First Partnerships: Lasting More Than a Decade
Learn about one of our first partnerships when establishing Goolets agency, how it all started and the gulets we have in our offer.Check full review
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.