Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed7 knots
Water Tank1200 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Nevijana is named after nun (Honorable nun)
- Totally refitted in season 2017
- In 2018 Air condition will be installed
- Great for Families or for good friends
- Specialised for Kornati island – Captain knows every single bay
- Family run business with 60 years of tradition
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 18 May 2019||4.200 €|
|Season B||From 18 May 2019 till 22 June 2019||5.000 €|
|Season C||From 22 June 2019 till 24 August 2019||6.000 €|
|Season D||From 24 August 2019 till 14 September 2019||5.000 €|
|Season E||From 14 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||4.200 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 250 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 600 – 1000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 7 in 3 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef
- AIR CONDITIONING: n/a
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 250 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 20 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-10 years 50% discount
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 150 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 80 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: free of charge (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is 600 – 1000 Euros). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 100 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 800 € fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 6 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Nevijana can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 42 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. Use of AC after midnight is on request. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: compartment for suitcase, 24 V/220 V electricity, 1 hair dryer for all cabins
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once a week
- Cabin service: cabins are cleaned on request, bathroom and toilet are cleaned every day
- Toilets: Toilet under deck (vacuum toilet and shower cabin with curtain) and toilet on deck (Home type toilet and out of the wall shower) are shared between three cabins.
- Amenities in all bathrooms: toilet paper, soap, 1 hair dryer
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Tender boat: 3.2 meters, 15 HP
- 1 kayak
- 1 paddle board
- 7 sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Sky Bridge
- Fishing equipment
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Telescope (for watching stars in remote bays)
- LCD TV
- DVD, CD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Espresso Machine
- Full regulation safety equipment
What Guests are Saying
Leigh Neel gulet Nevijana
Could not have any better! Good food, great route and wonderful crew of captain ante and Antonio. Thank you much!!!!
Value for money
Nevijana Backstory: History of the gulet, why it is special, routes the gulet can make and who is it for?
The ship is in the possession of Skrokov family since 1966. Buying the ship called „Mladen“ at that time was a dream come true for the young Skrokov family returning from distant Australia.Check Nevijana Backstory
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.