Bodrum, Marmaris, Göcek
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed11 knots
Water Tank12000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Chief Steward, Deckhand, Engineer, Hostess
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 10:00 AM
About this yacht
- With its 43 m length, Mare Nostrum is one of the largest wooden-construction gulet in Turkey
- Super-sized traditional wooden gulet with the intention of raising the standards of on-water luxury in Turkey
- Amazing chef which will make your holiday unforgettable
- 6 exclusive cabins (5 master cabins and 1 twin cabin)
|Season A||From 24 April 2021 till 23 October 2021||50.000 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Port and tourist taxes (included in Turkish waters)
- Port and tourist taxes (Port taxes, private marinas and all custom fees)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Chief Steward, Deckhand, Engineer, Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours per day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): included in the charter price
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: included in charter price (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: included in Turkish waters
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary
- PORT TAXES, PRIVATE MARINAS AND ALL CUSTOM FEES
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.500 € (not paid if gulet is booked on back to back basis)
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day.
Air condition on Mare Nostrum can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, CD/DVD player
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: n/a
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request with no extra charge
5 Master cabins
Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
1 Twin cabin
Cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 150 HP and 3.5 meters, 40 HP
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Jet ski: 300€/day + fuel per usage
- Ringo ride: fuel per usage
- Banana ride: fuel per usage
- Wakeboard: fuel per usage
- 2 Canoe
- CD/DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Leisure area in the back side of the deck
- Fishing equipment for kids
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Ice maker
- Water maker
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives, and Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands, and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!