Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed6 knots
Water Tank5000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Luxury interior made in finest mahogany and Alcantara – perfectly maintained
- Very attentive and international crew
- Special charter programs such as YOGA Retreats and SUP Safaris available upon request
- Full water sports equipment available on board (2 paddle boards, donut, wakeboard, water ski and snorkeling masks)
- Amazing 140 HP Tender
- 2 times nicer than in the pictures
- Children from 7 years are allowed on board
- GOOLETS RATING: ONE OF THE “BEST VALUE FOR MONEY” GULETS IN THE MARKET
|Season A||From 28 April 2019 till 26 May 2019||13.900 €|
|Season B||From 26 May 2019 till 23 June 2019||15.900 €|
|Season C||From 23 June 2019 till 08 September 2019||18.600 €|
|Season D||From 08 September 2019 till 27 October 2019||15.900 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Sunday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 300 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 – 1.500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 9 in 4 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 5 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 300 €/person/week
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 180 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 90 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 500 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT AND MARINA TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euros). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: Luopan has 5 hours of air conditioning included in price per day.
Air condition on Luopan can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 5 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 1 person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
Move through the layout of the gulet, to explore each cabin
1 Master Cabin Bed Of Roses
20.00 m2 cabin with double bed (170*200 cm). Private bathroom (5.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
1 Master cabin Caffe Latte
20.00 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom (5.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
1 Double cabin with bunk bed Shades of Grey
10.00 m2 cabin with double bed (135*200 cm) with single bunk bed (70*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
1 Double cabin Azzuro
10.00 m2 cabin with double bed (150*225 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 6.4 meters, 140 HP
- Water skiing: 50 €/hour
- Donut ride/ringo ride: 50 €/hour
- 2 paddle boards
- 8 sun mattresses
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Safety net for kids
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Bose sound system with possibility of airplay connection
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air conditioning
- Full regulation safety equipment
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.