Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed10 knots
Water Tank6000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 03:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 9:30 AM
About this yacht
- Ideal for those who are looking for gastronomic adventure in secluded bays
- Captain and Owner has more than 10 years of experience in the blue cruises
- Upon guest wishes, a sommelier can provide wine tastings with selected wines.
- A cushioned area on Aft deck
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 12 May 2018||18.750 €|
|Season B||From 12 May 2018 till 2 June 2018||17.000 €|
|Season C||From 2 June 2018 till 7 July 2018||18.750 €|
|Season D||From 7 July 2018 till 15 September 2018||21.450 €|
|Season E||From 15 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||18.750 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 480€/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 3 hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)*: 480 €/person/week for adults
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)*: 360 €/person/week for children under 15 years
- EXTRA MEAL: 35 €/person/meal
*Full board Consists: 7 extended breakfasts, 6 hot Mediterranean lunches, 5 three-course dinners. According to guests’ wishes, 2 dinners are scheduled ashore, at own expense.
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 190 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, tea, coffee, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 95 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
La Reine has a wine list with mostly gold medal wines from Turkey, The Netherlands, Croatia, Slovenia. The wines are available by the bottle and will be charged at the end of the cruise.
Spirits: rakı and whiskey are available on board, other spirits on request. Spirits will be charged at the end of the cruise, at a fixed price per glass.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: depends on usage (usually approx. 1000 €/week)
- TOURIST TAXES: 1 €/person/day
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary (National park Kornati approx. 300 €/night, National park Mljet approx. 150 €/night, National park Lastovo approx. 100 €/night) – Only for Croatia
- RELOCATION FEE: on request
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 3 hours of air condition running per day included in price.
Air condition on Nautilus can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 21 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. Use of AC after midnight is 20 € per hour. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in the price and can be changed once a week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: n/a
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, a bar of organic (really) olive soap suitable for hair and body.
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: towels are changed once per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request with no extra charge
2 Double cabins
4.60 m2 cabin with double bed (140*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.70 m2) with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Twin cabins
6.30 m2 cabin with twin bed (2 x 80*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Twin cabins
7.50 m2 cabin with twin bed (2 x 80*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.70 m2) with shower box and home type toilet.
- Tender boat: 4 meters, 40 HP
- 12 sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Leisure area on the back side of the deck
- Fishing equipment
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Solar panels
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.