Mykonos, Santorini, Athens, Corfu, Sicily
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed10 knots
Water Tank6000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 03:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 9:30 AM
About this yacht
- Amazing and unique ”West-meets-East” styling
- La Reine keeps the authentic wooden interior intact, which gives a lovely ambiance
- Ideal for those who are looking for gastronomic adventure in secluded bays
- Captain and Owner has more than 10 years of experience in the blue cruises
- Upon guest wishes, a sommelier can provide wine tastings with selected wines.
- Service with a soul; attention before you knew
- Complete technical refit in 2017
- Only La Reine cruises along the best vineyards & restaurants available, wherever she sails
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 01 June 2019||13.950 €|
|Season B||From 01 June 2019 till 29 June 2019||17.950 €|
|Season C||From 29 June 2019 till 14 September 2019||19.950 €|
|Season D||From 14 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||14.950 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 480€/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 3 hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)*: 480 €/person/week for adults
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)*: 360 €/person/week for children under 15 years
- EXTRA MEAL: 35 €/person/meal
*Full board Consists: 7 extended breakfasts, 6 hot Mediterranean lunches, 5 three-course dinners. According to guests’ wishes, 2 dinners are scheduled ashore, at own expense.
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 190 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, tea, coffee, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 95 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
La Reine has a wine list with mostly gold medal wines from Turkey, The Netherlands, Croatia, Slovenia. The wines are available by the bottle and will be charged at the end of the cruise.
Spirits: rakı and whiskey are available on board, other spirits on request. Spirits will be charged at the end of the cruise, at a fixed price per glass.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is around 1.000 Euro/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: on request
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: 3 hours of air condition running per day included in price.
Air condition on Nautilus can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 21 hours per week. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. Use of AC after midnight is 20 € per hour. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, Wifi
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in the price and can be changed once a week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: n/a
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, a hand cut bar of organic olive soap suitable for hair and body, shaving & make-up mirror, hairdryer
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: towels are changed once per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request with no extra charge
2 Double cabins
4.60 m2 cabin with double bed (140*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.70 m2) with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Twin cabins
6.30 m2 cabin with twin bed (2 x 80*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Twin cabins
7.50 m2 cabin with twin bed (2 x 80*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.70 m2) with shower box and home type toilet.
- Tender boat: 4 meters, 40 HP
- 12 sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade on the sundeck and the Aft deck of the gulet
- Leisure area on the Aft deck and Bow deck
- Fishing equipment
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Children’s play tools: inner tube, floating matress
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- 2 Guitars, side-blown flute (you can bring your own instrument)
- Board games, cards
- Office facilities: powerful Wifi, A4 color printer
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Solar panels
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives and the Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service, but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!