Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed12 knots
Water Tank12000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 3 Deckhands
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Fly bridge, a lot of space on deck to relax.
- Owner provides 24/7 technical service on sea.
- Their own 4* hotel in Marina is Available for guests with special price.
- One of the first companies who started with Blue cruises in Fetihye.
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 01 June 2019||11.550 €|
|Season B||From 01 June 2019 till 29 June 2019||12.950 €|
|Season C||From 29 June 2019 till 31 August 2019||14.000 €|
|Season D||From 31 August 2019 till 28 September 2019||12.950 €|
|Season E||From 28 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||11.550 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Food (from 280 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes outside Turkey (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 10 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 3 Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 8 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- PORT TAXES in Turkish waters
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch, 2 dinners): 280 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 350 €/person/week
- DELUXE FULL BOARD: exclusive cuisine with creative dishes prepared with flawless culinary techniques as a highlight. Made to order from the finest quality ingredients: 560 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS SUPPLY: drinks are supplied on board according to your drinks wishes. You only need to pay the supermarket bill for drinks during check-in procedure
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES in Turkish waters are included in price
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS IN TURKEY: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary
- GREEK PORT TAXES, PRIVATE MARINAS AND ALL CUSTOM FEES
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.500 € (not paid if gulet is booked on back to back basis)
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 8 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Kayhan 4 is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) throughout the gulet and includes 56 hours per week. AC is available till 01:00 AM and from 7:00 AM when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. For use of AC after midnight is on request and weekly fee is 1000 €. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, hairdryer, TV, DVD, music system, mini-bar, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bedding sheets are included in price and can be changed once per week
- Cabin service: cabins are cleaned on request, bathroom and toilet are cleaned every day
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: hair dryer
- Beach towels: changed daily
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
2 Master cabin
24.00 m2 cabin with double bed (200*200 cm). Private bathroom (4.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
1 Double cabin
9.00 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Twin cabins
9.00 m2 cabin with twin bed (2 x 100*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 2.5 meters, 60 HP
- Water skiing: 700 €/week
- Donut ride / ringo ride: 700 €/week
- Wakeboard: 700 €/week
- 1 paddle board
- 2 kayaks
- 10 sun mattresses
- Basic fishing equipment
- 5 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection (just or Turkish coasts and Turk-cell connectivity )
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Ice maker
- Filter machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.