Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank7000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingUnfortunately sailing is not available during the cruise
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- One of few gulets in Croatia where clients are allowed to bring their own drinks on board
- Captain and owner Ivica (born in Australia) is one of the nicest and most flexible captains/owners in Croatia
- Over 60% of repeated clients- ask for testimonials and client reviews
- Owner can get you to the most incredible bays due to small draft – best gulet for escaping the crowds
- Possibility of 24/7 air conditioning – free of charge
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 19 May 2018||6.800 €|
|Season B||From 19 May 2018 till 30 June 2018||7.800 €|
|Season C||From 30 June 2018 till 25 August 2018||9.000 €|
|Season D||From 25 August 2018 till 8 September 2018||7.800 €|
|Season E||From 8 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||6.800 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 270 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (included in corkage fee)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 10 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhands
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 270 €/person/week
- HALF BOARD + 2 DINNERS (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 300 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 370 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 20 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 50% discount
- CORKAGE FEE: 600 € (PORT TAXES (check in and check out ports and 2 more ports during the cruise); CORKAGE FEE: means you can bring your own drinks on board of this gulet; FUEL FOR DINGHY: to transfer clients from gulet to port (services valid till max 24.00pm); FUEL FOR GENERATOR: for air condition)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT AND TOURIST TAXES: check-in and check-out port and 2 x ports during the week included in corkage price fee as well as tourist taxes (1 €/person/week)
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary (National park Kornati approx. 300 €/night, National park Mljet approx. 150 €/night, National park Lastovo approx. 100 €/night)
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: Unlimited Air Conditioning included in price per day
Air condition on gulet Dolin is located in hallway. In order to cool down the cabins doors need to be open. AC is available 24/7.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once a week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: 100 € for complete change in all cabins
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: out of wall – no box showers
- Amenities in all bathrooms: toilet paper, soap, 1 hair dryer for all cabins
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towels and 2 large towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
1 Master cabin
9.0 m2 cabin with double bed (150*195 cm). Private bathroom (1.87 m2) with out of wall shower and home toilet.
2 Double cabins
5.76 m2 cabins with double bed (150*195 cm). Private bathroom (2.40 m2) with out of wall shower and home toilet.
2 Double cabins
7.2 m2 cabins with double bed (150*195 cm). Private bathroom (1.87 m2) with out of wall shower and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.6 meters, 70 HP
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Donut ride/ringo ride: fuel per usage
- 1 kayak
- 10 sun mattresses
- 5 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Ice box for drinks on deck
- Sail shade
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection (1 GB/day)
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Shower on deck
- Ladder to get into the sea
What Guests are Saying
F. Golding (UK) – Gulet Dolin
From Vesna to Tony to Danko to the Capt the crew was FANTASTIC. Captain was top notch, explained everything really well, made us all feel like we were part of the family. I would book this again and have already begun telling my friends back here. Please add me to whatever mailing lists you might have. I've got a host of pictures and even better memories. The crew took great care of us. The entire trip was a blessing - I only wish I hadn't needed to come home...
My modest suggestion would be regarding having on board water and sparkling water - we went through it in droves. Maybe a bit more fish. All was pretty great. One minor suggestion:
Is it possible to have side "mesh" sheets (like the kind that provide shade) to pull out at night to block some of the wind? I slept on top of the boat every night looking at the stars - beautiful, and would do so again. Some nights were very windy though - wondering if a sheet-like shield might have helped.
Value for money
E. Fortescue (UK) – Gulet Dolin
The crew we had on board Dolin were wonderful. We all got on so well and they couldn't have done more for us. Going off the beaten track and seeing such beautiful scenery. We really loved going to the quieter places. Captain John was really good about giving us options of what we could do and where we could go. It was so relaxing. For us as a family we felt there was too much food! We don't eat nearly as much at home but I'm sure lots of people do. We didn't realise the cabins would be as hot so more air con would have been good. We had a great time though.
Value for money
N. Huth (USA) – Gulet Dolin
The crew overall was great. The captain was very friendly and knowledgeable, the cook was fantastic and fed us incredibly well. The young man who was helping with odds/ends cleaning/etc. was really nice and social, and while he was learning still, he was very eager and very helpful. We never felt pressured to go anywhere or do anything specific. The weather was great, and the trip was incredibly relaxing. On days that we wanted to do more activities, the Captain provided plenty of on-land suggestions.
Value for money
Gulet Dolin Backstory: Captain Ivica undisputed king of hospitality
Gulet cruise on Dolin is not luxury but an experience, hidden bays with turquoise water, sandy beaches and its captain that will make you feel like at home.Check Full Review
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.