Murter, Split, Dubrovnik
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed9 knots
Water Tank2200 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain/Chef, Deckhand
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- The crew on Gulet Dama (the Lady) is dedicated to providing outstanding service
- Completely rebuilt in 2019 from inside and outside
- 20 m2 of the sundeck
- Two master cabins and two double cabins
- Fore master cabin like no other yacht in our fleet. A family of four can sleep in that one cabin alone
- If you’re interested in a gastronomical experience than look no further. The captain who is also a Chef worked for several years in one of the finest Restaurant on Murter Island where his brother is the owner
- A vast offer of quality beverages is available on board
- Possibility to start the cruise for Murter Island which is the great starting point for exploring Kornati island and Dalmatian Islands as well
- Special routes available
|Season A||From 25 April 2020 till 16 May 2020||9.900 €|
|Season B||From 16 May 2020 till 20 June 2020||10.900 €|
|Season C||From 20 June 2020 till 29 August 2020||12.900 €|
|Season D||From 29 August 2020 till 19 September 2020||10.900 €|
|Season E||From 19 September 2020 till 24 October 2020||9.900 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 350 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 – 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 8 in 4 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, and dinner): 550 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 35 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 4 years free of charge, from 4-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 190 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, coffee, milk, tea, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE ”PREMIUM” DRINKS PACKAGE: 260 €/person/week (non-alcoholic drinks and domestic and foreign alcoholic drinks – water, coffee, milk, tea, carbonated drinks, juices, wine (Graševina Krauthaker 1L, Plavas Mali 1L), beer (Heineken 0,33L), Spirits (Ballantine’s, Johnnie Walker Red Label, Smirnoff Red Vodka, Jägermeister, Gordons’s Dry Gin, Sierra Gold Tequilla)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water,coffee, milk, tea, carbonated drinks, juices, )
- CORKAGE FEE: 500 €
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euro/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- DELIVERY FEE (1000 EUR) for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused.
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day.
Air condition on Dama can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, Smart TV
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: n/a
- Cabin service: cabins are cleaned on request
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: towels are changed on request
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
11.00 m2 cabin with king bed (300*190 cm). Separate 1.20 m2 shower room with shower box and 1.20 m2 bathroom with home type toilet.
11.85 m2 cabin with queen bed (160*200 cm). Separate 1.00 m2 shower room with shower box and 1.00 m2 separate bathroom with home type toilet.
2 Double cabins
6.50 m2 cabin with double bed (120*190 cm). 1.50 m2 private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- Tender boat: 3.4 meters, 5 HP
- Paddle board
- Sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Leisure area in the back side of the deck
- Fishing equipment for kids
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Smart TV
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB and Bluetooth connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives and the Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service, but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!