Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
12+2 (on request)
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank9000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- One of the first gulet that arrived to Croatia from Turkey.
- Very well maintained gulet with great services.
- Lot of deck space and comfortable cabins.
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 19 May 2018||14.300 €|
|Season B||From 19 May 2018 till 9 June 2018||15.300 €|
|Season C||From 9 June 2018 till 30 June 2018||15.700 €|
|Season D||From 30 June 2018 till 1 September 2018||16.700 €|
|Season E||From 1 September 2018 till 15 September 2018||15.700 €|
|Season F||From 15 September 2018 till 29 September 2018||15.300 €|
|Season G||From 29 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||14.300 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 300 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 14 in 7 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 8 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 300 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 500 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 4 years free of charge, from 4-7 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 700 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: depend on usage (approx. 400-600 €/week)
- TOURIST TAXES: 1 €/person/day
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary (National park Kornati approx. 300 €/night, National park Mljet approx. 150 €/night, National park Lastovo approx. 100 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 700 € fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 6 hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Bonaventura can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 42 hours per week. AC is available from 22:00 till 06:00 when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. For additional use of AC is on request and fee is fuel only. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bedding sheets are included in price and can be changed twice per week
- Cleaning of cabins: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: out of pipe
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel, 1 face towel and 1 large towel per person per week
2 Triple cabins
9.00 m2 cabin with double bed (140*200 cm) and single bed (90*200 cm). Private bathroom (4.00 m2) with out of pipe shower and home toilet.
4 Double cabins
7.00 m2 cabin with double bed (150*200 cm). Private bathroom (4.00 m2) with out of pipe shower and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 5.5 meter, 100 HP
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Donut ride: fuel per usage
- 2 kayaks
- 2 paddle boards
- 10 sun mattresses
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Fishing equipment
- TV with local antenna
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection – unlimited
- Bluetooth speaker
- Audio device for music
- Board games
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Water maker
- Solar panels
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.