Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed8.5 knots
Water Tank8000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand, Waiter
SailingSails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather conditions
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Super services, food and maintenance of the gulet.
- Very experienced owners, that make sure the crew knows what is doing.
- Spacious salon and cabins with really large master cabin.
- Cabin charter might be possible on some dates. Double check with Goolets sales team for more info.
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 25 May 2019||13.400 €|
|Season B||From 25 May 2019 till 15 June 2019||15.200 €|
|Season C||From 15 June 2019 till 13 July 2019||17.000 €|
|Season D||From 13 July 2019 till 24 August 2019||18.800 €|
|Season E||From 24 August 2019 till 07 September 2019||17.000 €|
|Season F||From 07 September 2019 till 21 September 2019||15.200 €|
|Season G||From 21 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||13.400 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
- INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 350 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (included in charter price)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 14 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand, Waiter
- AIR CONDITIONING: 5 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 490 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 35 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 190 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 90 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 700 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euro/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 600 € fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: 5 hours of air condition running per day included in price
Air condition on Anna Marija can be manually controled in each cabin. It includes 5 hours per day. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. For use of AC after midnight is on request and hourly fee is 20 €. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbor regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, body lotion, shower cap, hygienic set, sewing set, 1 hair dryer
- Beach towels: 2 person per week
- Bathroom towels: 3 hand towel , 3 face towels and 3 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
1 Master cabin
15.00 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.75 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
3 Double cabins
7.00 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.75 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Twin Cabins
7,00 m2 cabin with twin bed (90*200 cm). Private bathroom (3,75 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.9 meters, 50 HP
- Water skiing: 100 €/hour
- Wakeboard: 100 €/hour
- 1 paddle board
- 2 kayaks
- 12 sun mattresses
- 12 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Safety net for kids
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air conditioning
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives and the Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service, but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!