Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
10+4 (on request)
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank7000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingSails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather conditions
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Incredibly well maintained.
- Captain and owner Dinko is one of the most experienced gulet operators and captains in Croatia.
- Huge emphasis on the quality of the food.
- Large master cabin and 4 cabins with double bed and extra bed -great for kids.
- Jet ski available for clients with licence during the cruise.
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 2 June 2018||12.500 €|
|Season B||From 2 June 2018 till 30 June 2018||13.200 €|
|Season C||From 30 June 2018 till 1 September 2018||14.500 €|
|Season D||From 1 September 2018 till 29 September 2018||13.200 €|
|Season E||From 29 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||12.500 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 330 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 14 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 8 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 330 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 480 €/person/week
- ALL INCLUSIVE (breakfast, lunch, dinner, domestic alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks): 680 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 30 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 6 years free of charge, from 6-12 years 30% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: depend on usage (approx. 400-600 €/week)
- TOURIST TAXES: 1 €/person/day
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary (National park Kornati approx. 300 €/night, National park Mljet approx. 150 €/night, National park Lastovo approx. 100 €/night)
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 8 hours of air condition running per day included in price
Air condition on Andi Star can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 56 hours per week. AC is available till 23:00 when it runs on generator. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage.
- Amenities in all cabins: 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed once a week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms (beds are not made)
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap.
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
1 Master cabin
22.00 m2 with double bed (180*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and home type toilet.
4 Triple cabins
9.00 m2 with double bed (160*200 cm) and additional bed (90*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and home type toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.4 meters, 50 HP
- Water skiing: 100 €/hour
- Jet ski: 100 €/hour
- Donut ride/ringo ride: 100 €/hour
- 2 kayaks
- 14 sun mattresses
- 2 fishing equipment
- 10 x sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection – 1 GB per day
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Laptop for clients
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Dinko’s Passion for Gulet Cruising
Dinko has been successfully operating gulet Andi Star with its family since 2001, with the beginning of his gulet business as a result of his love for yachts and the sea. With great pride, he takes this opportunity to invite you, as an experienced sailor or as a complete beginner, to join him on a gulet holiday.Check backstory
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.