Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
10 + 1 (On Request)
Cruise Speed7.5 knots
Water Tank2500 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingUnfortunately sailing is not available during the cruise
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- More than 12 years in gulet business
- Crew will take you to the Caribbean of Europe
- Private and cabin charters are available on Alissa
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 2 June 2018||9.500 €|
|Season B||From 2 June 2018 till 30 June 2018||10.500 €|
|Season C||From 30 June 2018 till 28 July 2018||12.500 €|
|Season D||From 28 July 2018 till 1 September 2018||14.500 €|
|Season E||From 1 September 2018 till 15 September 2018||12.500 €|
|Season F||From 15 September 2018 till 29 September 2018||10.500 €|
|Season G||From 29 September till 27 October 2018||9.500 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 250 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 1.000 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 10 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhands
- AIR CONDITIONING: 4 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 250 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 350 €/person/week
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: 1000€/group/week
- TOURIST TAXES: 1 €/person/day
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.000€ fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 6 hours of air conditioning per day included in price.
Air condition on Alissa is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) troughout the gulet and includes 42 hours per week. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours. Additional use of A/C is on request. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding changes: bed sheets are included in price
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: N/A
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: Home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: Shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: Shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 3 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: On request
Cabin with double bed (165*215 cm) with additional bed (70*210 cm). Private bathroom (2.5 m2) with out of pipe shower and electrical toilet.
2 Double Cabin
Cabin with double bed (150*215 cm). Private bathroom (2.30 m2) with out of pipe shower and electrical toilet.
2 Double Cabin
Cabin with double bed (160*210 cm). Private bathroom (2.30 m2) with out of pipe shower and electrical toilet.
- Tender boat: 5.2 meters, 60 HP
- Water skiing: 50 €/half an hour
- Donut ride/ringo ride: 50 €/half an hour
- 1 kayak
- 1 canoe
- 1 paddle board
- 10 sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Leisure area in the back side of the deck
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- TV with local antenna
- CD player / Radio
- DVD player
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.