Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
10 + 1 (On Request)
Cruise Speed7.5 knots
Water Tank2500 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingUnfortunately sailing is not available during the cruise
Check-In TimeAfter 06:30 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Gulet Alissa will take you with her crew to cruise stunning Italian coast
- A personal chef will prepare the most amazing delicious traditional meals with a modern twist that will wake up all your tastebuds
- Experienced crew with more than 12 years in gulet business is very professional and will be at your disposal at all times
- During the cruise, you can enjoy a vast range of water toys that will keep you amused for hours
- Private and cabin charters are both available on Alissa depending on your preferences
|Season A||From 25 April 2020 till 30 May 2020||9.500 €|
|Season B||From 30 May 2020 till 27 June 2020||10.500 €|
|Season C||From 27 June 2020 till 25 July 2020||12.500 €|
|Season D||From 25 July 2020 till 29 August 2020||14.500 €|
|Season E||From 29 August 2020 till 12 September 2020||12.500 €|
|Season F||From 12 September 2020 till 26 September 2020||10.500 €|
|Season G||From 26 September 2020 till 24 October 2020||9.500 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Food (from 295 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (according to consumption)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 10 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhands
- AIR CONDITIONING: 4 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 295 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 395€/person/week – one dinner per week excluded
- ALL-INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 750 €/week/group
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port taxes for embarkation and disembarkation harbor, sojourn taxes for Sardinia, ( € 100,00 per person depending on the season to be paid cash onboard ). Port fees during the cruise, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1000 – 1.500 Euros). In the case of the large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to the port to refill.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.000€ fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: 6 hours of air conditioning per day included in price.
Air condition on Alissa is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) troughout the gulet and includes 42 hours per week. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours. Additional use of A/C is on request. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding changes: bed sheets are included in price
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: N/A
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: Home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: Shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: Shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 3 towels per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: On request
Cabin with double bed (165*215 cm) with additional bed (70*210 cm). Private bathroom (2.5 m2) with out of pipe shower and electrical toilet.
2 Double Cabin
Cabin with double bed (150*215 cm). Private bathroom (2.30 m2) with out of pipe shower and electrical toilet.
2 Double Cabin
Cabin with double bed (160*210 cm). Private bathroom (2.30 m2) with out of pipe shower and electrical toilet.
- Tender boat: 5.2 meters, 60 HP
- Water skiing: 50 €/half an hour
- Donut ride/ringo ride: 50 €/half an hour
- 1 kayak
- 1 canoe
- 1 paddle board
- 10 sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Leisure area in the back side of the deck
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- TV with local antenna
- CD player / Radio
- DVD player
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives, and Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands, and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!