Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
12+2 (on request)
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank6000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
SailingSails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather conditions
Check-In TimeAfter 04:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- The crew is made from a group of hard working and fun people who will make sure you have the best time on board
- You can rent an entire gulet or you can also rent Gulet Alisa on cabin charter basis and join other people on board – ask for cabin charter programs on this gulet
- Very large and spacious salon
- Comfortable cabins
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 26 May 2018||11.400 €|
|Season B||From 26 May 2018 till 16 June 2018||12.600 €|
|Season C||From 16 June 2018 till 14 July 2018||13.800 €|
|Season D||From 14 July 2018 till 25 August 2018||15.000 €|
|Season E||From 25 August 2018 till 8 September 2018||13.800 €|
|Season F||From 8 September 2018 till 22 September 2018||12.600 €|
|Season G||From 22 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||11.400 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
- INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 315 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (included in charter price)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 14 in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
- AIR CONDITIONING: 5 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 315 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 490 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 35 €/person/meal
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 175 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 90 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 700 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: included in charter price
- TOURIST TAXES: 1 €/person/day
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary (National park Kornati approx. 300 €/night, National park Mljet approx. 150 €/night, National park Lastovo approx. 100 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 600 € fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: 5 hours of air condition running per day included in price.
Air condition on Alisa can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes 5 hours per day. AC is available till midnight when it runs on generator. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. For use of AC after midnight is on request and hourly fee is 20 €. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 Electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, hair dryer
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 hand towel and 2 large towel per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
4 Double cabins
5.00 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.16 m2) with out of pipe shower and home toilet.
2 Double cabins with bunk bed
5.00 m2 cabin with double bed (160*200 cm) with bunk bed (80*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.16 m2) with out of pipe shower and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 5.2 meters, 50 HP
- Water skiing: 100 €/hour
- Jet ski: 100 €/hour
- 1 kayak
- Sun mattresses
- 10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Safety net for kids
- TV with local antenna
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
What Guests are Saying
Loder S. (UK) – Gulet Alisa
The cruise was great !! Helpful always ! Excellent. This cruise far exceeded our expectations ...When it comes to improvement suggestions, it is hard to. We really had an amazing time. If I go into details I would put mirror in cabin ... Plus air con ON early in the evening when getting ready to go out. Was put in the action when we asked and resolved immediately on spot.
Value for money
G.G. Gavenda (USA) – Gulet Alisa
The holiday was better then expected! Can't say enough about the crew as a whole. Overall Alisa was a great boat. The cabins were a little tight, but that is what you should expect on a smaller vessel. Drago, our chef, was beyond description! The meals he put out in a rather tight space were exceptional.
Can't see room for improvement.
Value for money
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialised only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed by 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with a perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalisation team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in organisation of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.