Split, Dubrovnik (RQ)
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank5000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand, Hostess
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Great exterior maintenance and even better interior
- Professional Crew will take care of guests preferences
- Vast variety of water sports
- Guaranteed guest satisfaction
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 08 June 2019||14.000 €|
|Season B||From 08 June 2019 till 29 June 2019||16.000 €|
|Season C||From 29 June 2019 till 31 August 2019||18.000 €|
|Season D||From 31 August 2019 till 28 September 2019||16.000 €|
|Season E||From 28 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||14.000 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 350 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 – 1.500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 10 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand, Waiter
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours of air condition
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 525 €/person/week
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 175 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 105 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 600 €/week/group
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euros). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 500 € fixed cost
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- Air Condition: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Alba can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 Electricity
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, 1 hair dryer for all cabins
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 medium towel, 1 large towel per person per week changed once per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
1 Master cabin
21.70 m2 cabin with king bed (200*165 cm). Private bathroom (6.70m2) with shower box and home toilet.
1 VIP cabin
18.00 m2 cabin with double bed (210*150 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
2 Double cabins
7.50 m2 cabin with double bed (210*130 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
1 Twin cabin
10.30 m2 cabin with single bed (180*100 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender Boat: 5 meters, 60 HP
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Jet ski: 150 €/per hour
- Paddle board
- 10 sun mattresses
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.