Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed8 knots
Water Tank9000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Deckhand
SailingSails can be enrolled for taking pictures on good weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 04.00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- Adriatic Holiday was refreshed in season 2017 (toilets, linen, technical improvements…)
- Strong and large 100 HP tender – Great for water sports.
- Embarking and disembarking in Srebrno or Cavtat (few minutes drive from Dubrovnik airport)
- Great for small groups or families
|Season A||From 27 April 2019 till 08 June 2019||14.000 €|
|Season B||From 08 June 2019 till 15 June 2019||15.000 €|
|Season C||From 15 June 2019 till 29 June 2019||17.000 €|
|Season D||From 29 June 2019 till 24 August 2019||18.500 €|
|Season E||From 24 August 2019 till 14 September 2019||17.000 €|
|Season F||From 14 September 2019 till 26 October 2019||15.000 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (from 320 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 – 1.500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 10 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours per day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 320 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 500 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 4 years free of charge, from 4-12 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 210 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 700 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euros). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: Unlimited usage of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Adriatic Holiday can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited usage. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours, as the engine room must be manned while the generator is in use. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, TV, DVD player
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed twice per week
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper
- Beach towels: 2 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 3 per person per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
2 Double Cabins
8.00 m2 cabin with double bed (190*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
2 Twin Cabins
8.00 m2 cabin with twin bed (2 x 90*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
9.00 m2 cabin with double bed (170*200 cm). Private bathroom (3.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 100 HP
- Jet ski: 150 €/hour
- Water skiing: 100€/hour
- Wakeboard: 100€/hour
- Banana ride: 100€/hour
- 1 kayak
- 1 paddle board
- 10 sun mattresses
- Sets of Masks, snorkels, flippers
- Fishing equipment
- Shower on deck
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection – 1 GB per day
- Tablet available for clients
- Board games, cards
- Ice Maker
- Espresso machine
- Full regulation safety equipment
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.