Explore our set itinerary ideas or let us help you plan a bespoke trip.
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
Cruise Speed9 knots
Water Tank6000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, Steward, Steward Assistant, Engineer
SailingSailing is possible during the cruise and depends on weather condition
Check-In TimeAfter 05:00 PM
Check-Out TimeUntil 09:00 AM
About this yacht
- One of the few motor sailors in Greece that can accommodate up to 19 people
- 5 cabins are with double bed plus one single, 2 cabins are with double beds
- Great for families with young children
- Erato has a spacious and comfortable air-conditioned saloon, fully equipped with audio and visual entertainment systems
- Lots of cushioned areas for sun bathing and relaxation
- Crew is doing what they love and their passion translates to the services they provide
- Traditional Greek recipes and Mediterranean cuisine
|Season A||From 25 April 2020 till 24 October 2020||28.000 €|
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, crew
- Greek VAT
- Food (from 350 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed price breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 19 in 7 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: is to be paid extra (110 €/h )
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Steward, Steward Assistant, Engineer
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours per day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: twice a day snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, snack and lunch): 350 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: on request
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list – any branded drink will be charged on cost price
- The price in Half Board or Full Board option includes local spirits such as wine, ouzo, tsipouro, beer.
Port and Tourist Taxes
- PORT TAXES: 500 €/group/week
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night)
Your Personal Assistant can help you organize:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Conditioning: Unlimited hours of air conditioning included in price.
Air condition on Atlantic III is centrally managed (operated and controlled by crew on board) throughout the gulet and includes unlimited hours per week. For safety reasons, even if the yacht is completely isolated in a cove, the generator cannot be left on for 24 continuous hours. Additional use of A/C is on request. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC cannot be run on generator as harbour regulations forbid generator noise after this time
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding changes: bed sheets are included in price and can be changed on request
- Cabin service: on request
- Toilet: home type toilet in all cabins
- Shower description: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, 1 hair dryer for all clients
- Beach towels: daily
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person per week
5 Triple cabins
9.0 m2 with a double bed (160*200 cm) and an extra bunk bed (80*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
2 Double cabins
4.4 m2 with a double bed (160*200 cm). Private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
- Tender boat: 4.5 meters, 65 HP
- 1 knee-board
- 1 windsurf
- 1 paddle board
- 2 canoes
- 20 sun mattresses
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- 3 fishing rods
- Shower on deck
- Full satellite TV program
- Individual DVD, CD/ MP3 player, i-pod players in salon, after deck and in all cabins
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards, books
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air conditioning (until midnight)
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets Ltd.
Goolets Ltd. is proud to be the number one agency globally for luxury gulet cruises.
We focus 100% on operating world-class gulet cruises for our valued clients, with charters departing from some of the world’s most popular yachting destinations worldwide.
As of February 2019, we have personally inspected well over 700 gulets in countries including Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, the Maldives and the Seychelles.
Indonesia, the Caribbean, Spain, the Canary Islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list.
We offer bespoke gulet charters to clients who travel from all over the world to experience our service, including Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, among others.
Our gulet charter service provides two stand-out offerings. First, our sales experts – all of whom have collectively spent thousands of cruising hours on board literally hundreds of gulets – offer you their first-hand experience and sound advice to match you with your ideal gulet, at the best possible price. (We never mark-up our charter fees, so you can be assured that when booking a charter with Goolets Ltd, you are getting not only the best boat and the best service, but also the best deal.) Second, our skilled “finalization” operations team fully debriefs and prepares your gulet’s crew for your arrival and assists in the organization of your preferred food and beverage menus, your chosen route, your selected activities, airport transfers, and all the other little details that make the difference, to ensure your cruise is the best holiday experience it can be.
Our company motto is “Life Is Good”; as this is what we want our clients to feel every day that they are on a Goolets cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!