Split, Dubrovnik, Montenegro, Italy
Number of Cabins
Max. number of guests
12+7 (On request)
Cruise Speed10 knots
Water Tank20000 liters
Crew DescriptionCaptain, Chef, 2 Deckhands, Engineer, 3 Stewardess
SailingUnfortunately sailing is not available during the cruise
About this yacht
- Unique design with one of the largest master cabins.
- Unparalleled services & food.
- Huge range of water sports.
|Season A||From 28 April 2018 till 7 July 2018||93.000 €|
|Season B||From 7 July 2018 till 15 September 2018||111.000 €|
|Season C||From 15 September 2018 till 27 October 2018||93.000 €|
All prices are stated on weekly basis with departures on Saturday
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew, VAT
- Food (according to consumption),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (according to consumption)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
Detailed prices breakdown
Included in Charter Price
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 18 in 7 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand, Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
A.P.A: 30% of charter price/week
A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) amount will be used to cover: client’s food and beverages, port and marina fees, fuel for tender and wave runner, transfers to / from the yacht, National Park entrances and all other costs not specified as included.
Port and Tourist Taxes
Non Mandatory Extras
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 500 €/night) – from A.P.A.
- YACHT’S ENTRANCES TO NATIONAL PARKS: according to costs and cruise itinerary (National park Kornati approx. 300 €/night, National park Mljet approx. 150 €/night, National park Lastovo approx. 100 €/night) – from A.P.A.
Your Personal Assistant can help you organise:
- TRANSFERS from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
- Air Condition: Unlimited hours of air condition included in price per day
Air condition on Donna Del Mare can be manually controlled in each cabin. It includes unlimited hours per week. When gulet is in port AC can run all night if port can provide enough voltage. In case that there is not enough voltage provided by port, AC runs on solar power so there is no noise.
- Amenities in all cabins: wardrobe, TV, 24 V/220 electricity
- Bedding info: bedding sheets are included in price and can be changed on guests request
- Extra payment for additional bedding changes: on request without any charge
- Cabin service: daily cleaning of cabins and bathrooms
- Toilets: home type toilet in all cabins
- Showers: shower box
- Amenities in all bathrooms: shampoo, toilet paper, soap, hair dryer
- Beach towels: 1 per person (daily change)
- Bathroom towels: 1 hand towel and 1 large towel per person changed on guest request
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request with no extra charge
- Tender boat: 6.2 meters, 100 HP
- Water skiing: A.P.A.
- Donut ride: A.P.A.
- Jet ski: A.P.A.
- Banana: A.P.A.
- 1 wakeboard
- 3 paddle boards
- 2 kayak
- 18 sun mattresses
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Safety net for kids
- SAT TV
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Lap top
- Board games, cards,
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
Not sure where to start?
Have a question?
About Goolets ltd.
Goolets LTD is the no.1 agency specialized only for gulet cruises from destinations worldwide. At the moment we have inspected well over 700 gulets from Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, Maldives and Seychelles, while Indonesia, Caribbean, Spain with Canary islands and Tunisia are next on our bucket list. We serve clients from all over the world, while we have the most group for English-speaking markets such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia & South Africa. Our main service is composed of 2 parts. First, our sales experts that all cruised on gulets several times and can offer you first-hand advice match you with perfect gulet options with best possible prices. Second, our skilled finalization team prepares the crew for your arrival and helps in the organization of food, beverages, route, activities, transfers and all the other small things, that take your cruise from good to great. Our main saying is “Life is good” as this is what we wish to achieve for all our clients when cruising with us.